all ... [m]

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: sexual scene

"Bae Yeojung, wife of the CEO of Kim Co. has been taken into custody and started a trail for the murder of Kim's first wife, Choi Taehee. The public did not know the two women knew each other. Bae first started working in the company as a sort of deal between Kim's and Bae's companies. Other news has said that Bae Yeojung soon began an affair with Kim behind his wife's back. Choi Taehee was always in public favor for her charitable work and close relationship with her eldest, Kim Taehyung, who she brought up well. It was only after her passing that the young heir was considered an international playboy, although since coming back to run the company, no new news has come out."

"In a recent turn of event, Bae Irene calls off the engagement with Kim Taehyung. Sighting that the rumors were, in fact true. Miss Bae was never in love with Mr. Kim, their engagement serving a purpose for a company merge made by their respective father's. Miss Bae explains that as a new mother, she did not want to run a company that would be given to her over blackmail, saying that one way or another her family would have painted Taehyung a cheater-allowing for her to gain control of both companies. Miss Bae is no longer in Korea, having left with her child and father of her child, who is still unnamed."

"Park Couture's heir may have found the love of his life, but it does not seem to come easy. Park Sooyoung, the nameless model that enthralled the nation is also a worker in Kim Co., having one of the higher positions and seems to be on the development teams of Kim Co. latest overseas hotel expansion. Rumors have it that Miss Park had a close relationship with Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin's known best friend. Many claims they never saw Mr. Kim smile unless it was to her. Other than speculations, nothing is confirmed if Miss Park and Mr. Kim were indeed close. The only source having come from Bae Yeojung, who's words are not being taken serious at the time."

Kim Taehyung Finally back from Bangkok After Another Six Weeks Pass

He expected the reporters to be waiting for him. It was why he had asked for permission from the airport to be picked up another way, the way employees go in and out of the airport. The news was going crazy and for a solid week, the trials had begun for all the Bae's. It would take months for it to clear up. He knew that much. But at least he had the liberty to live his life now. He wasn't told who to marry and being blackmailed anymore. He turned that all around. Chaeyoung was playing her part, owning up to what she did but admitting to having been bribed by the Bae's. Wonwoo and the maid were doing their other part, while Wonwoo admitted to all the things he did in their name, as he too was blackmailed by something Bae Yeojung had deliberately done to make sure he would do her bidding.

Taehyung was tired. The media now knew he was not just the acting CEO but the official CEO of Kim Co. The first thing he did, was fire all the men who Bae had hired and played a dual role. The sponsors and shareholders of Bae Industries pulled out; Bae had to declare bankruptcy. He did wonder how Irene was taking all the news but since she and Seokjin, with their small daughter, went to Japan, he hadn't heard much from them.

"An unknown man has gained attention from netizens across the nation. A certain Kim Seokjin, a pharmacist, made an appearance in court. With him, he had evidence of being blackmailed and threatened to stay away from the now AWOL daughter, Bae Joohyun more known as Irene. Women across the nation are swooning at his good looks while speculations are coming up, that perhaps, he is Irene's unknown lover who she birthed a child with."