sorry [m]

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: sexual scene

Four days. Four days passed and she didn't hear from him. The only reason she was now in his presence was due to the emergency meeting. The Hong Kong group they had made a deal with, were coming. It meant Lucas was coming with his father. Part of her was excited to see him again. If she recalled correctly, he should be married now, and she wanted to know how married life was going for him. Everyone knew-well those that knew her, knew she was a sucker for weddings and just overall romance. A romance she was starting to think she would never experience.

Four days in where she reprimanded herself for getting so effected by the words that Taehyung uttered. She shouldn't have cared, and they shouldn't have hurt. It was a good reminder of what she was and what he was to her. He was her boss who she also happened to have incredible sex with. Four days, in where she let herself get used to the idea of the cold Kim Taehyung that Jennie had mentioned. She would most likely encounter him more often now. In all honesty, she was too shaken by easily having felt used and abused.

She didn't just wait around for four days. In the span of those four days, she found out from Seunghee that that Friday the shoot would take place. Jimin also asked her to go with him to meet the designer for the line he wants her to model for, the very next day. But most importantly, Jaehyun must have relayed her message because Mingyu was waiting for her in the lobby that morning with flowers and asking for a chance to prove he really does like her. The news about the policy change of being able to date had reached everyone within forty-seven minutes. Hayoung had timed it from the moment she spilled the beans, until it reached her ears again.

She had been blushing the whole way up. Seeing Mingyu again reminded her of simpler times and hearing him talk, being comfortable around her, reminded her how they were in fact first friends and she missed him. They would be going on a date that Saturday and she was giddy with excitement. Finally, she was going to date Mingyu.

Hayoung was ecstatic for her but also bummed. Her workmates fantasy of Taehyung taking her and giving her a pleasurable night that made them crawl back to each other, until he realized his love and forgoes his engagement to marry her; was pretty much ruined. Sooyoung would never tell Hayoung that Taehyung had indeed given her a pleasurable night on more than one occasion. Still, the chances of the second part of that fantasy were ridiculously slim, she may have guffawed at the expense of Hayoung at the mere thought of her and Taehyung more than fucking partners.

Sooyoung frowned and made a small sound of pain when Yoongi kicked her from under the table. She sent him a glare, but he only motioned for her to stop smiling and pay attention. She turned her consideration to the front where Kyungsoo was speaking. Kim Minwoo was listening attentively while his son ... Sooyoung gulped. Taehyung was looking right at her. She wanted to scoff and ignore his stare, like always, she was enchanted by his deep, soulless eyes. Quickly she remembered how he used her, and she looked away. It was a silent agreement that they would use each other for pleasure. However, her pride still did ache. Not only that, but her body had also ached for a day as well.

The meeting was excused, and she left as quickly as she could. Every single note she needed was jotted down on her notepad. They wanted her to be at the meetings because her being there and pitching in, was what had even caused Hong Kong to reconsider. It was only a plus that Lucas liked her and took value in her input as a woman in a world where men usually rule.