want [m]

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: explicit sexual scene

The pen kept hitting the desk. It started off with a slow rhythm and soon started to get faster and louder. The taps were erratic. It was almost like the pen was going to fly off her fingers when a very annoyed Yoongi placed his hand over hers, sending her a glare.

Sooyoung sheepishly smiled at him. She was anxious. She was leaving for Bangkok the next morning. It wasn't that she wasn't packed or not ready-it was the words Jennie said to her upon arriving to her home the night of the banquet.

She had been, not so pleasantly, surprised at finding Jennie Kim there. Jennie had snuck into Taehyung's office while he helped aid her cut and searched up her information. Sooyoung didn't know how to react to such an invasion of privacy, and she really did not want to deal with a crazy ex-high school girlfriend of Taehyung. Yet, the words Jennie spoke were tattooed in her brain.

"Just so you know, he's only nice to you because he wants to fuck you. Once he has you, the act will drop, and you will see him for who he truly is. A womanizer. You'll just be his victim."

It didn't bother her that he was a womanizer. No. She could see that from a mile away. It didn't bother her to know that his end goal was to simply get her naked and in bed. It didn't bother her that he wouldn't be kind like he was now. No. None of that bothered her. She was already aware of it. What did bother though, was the thought that he had succeeded in buttering her up. She fell victim to his trap, and she wanted to taste the forbidden fruit that was Kim Taehyung-and then unceremoniously be kicked out of his presence.

She did ponder on how they will end up working together and how it would pan out. She pondered a lot on it and even counseled with Jungkook about it on Sunday when he came over due to being bored and because she said there was someone, she was thinking of introducing him to. He didn't seem that happy about it and brought up the point that the last person she introduced him to had been Yerim and she knew exactly how that turned out. In her defense, she had no clue Yerim was that kind of girl or could do what they did.

Unconsciously she started to tap the pen again but this time Yoongi took it from her grip and placed it away from her. She mouthed an apology and faced the slideshow. It was a floor meeting. They were having a floor meeting and Kyungsoo was going over the stocks and where they were lacking and spending too much time in-using for free. It wasn't helping the stock inside of the company.

She wondered if her cocktail dress had been bought with company money. She didn't have to ask and already knew the answer would be yes. Of course, it would be bought with the money the company had. It wasn't like Taehyung would buy her clothing. It had in a sense been a business venture anyway.

Sooyoung half listened to Kyungsoo and then half thought out her plan once the meeting was over. She knew exactly what she needed to do. Her and Wendy were determined to show Yerim just how much she actually liked Jungkook and to show Jungkook that he needed to stop thinking women were just fuck things but could be pretty good life companions if given the chance.

Kyungsoo had sat down, the presentation ended. She turned immediately to Yoongi who probably could see she was antsy to go somewhere and nodded towards her. She got up, took her things and bowed out of the room. She quickly dropped her things off at her desk and then headed up the elevator. Somi would know for sure. Taehyung did not seem like the kind of man to keep things like itineraries or plane tickets-with his person She was anxious to get to the twelfth floor that she almost sprinted out of the elevator, scaring poor Somi.