through the grapevine [m]

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: sexual scenes

          "Okay, you have to tell me what happened."

Sooyoung rolled her eyes at Yerim. They were having lunch together. The shoot for Park Couture and Hyun Cosmetics had finished, she was back at the office. She had much paperwork to file and presentations to make for the developments. She kept up her emailing with Lucas, she wasn't that far behind.

She knew exactly what Yerim wanted to know. It was a Friday afternoon. The previous day, Thursday, she awoke cuddled in the arms of a certain Kim Taehyung. It wasn't the first time she cuddled next to him, and he held her. It was different because they were both still clothed. She woke before he did. She spent the time he slept, looking at his features. He looked peaceful and relaxed. She liked that and when he woke, his arms still around her, he smiled the biggest smile she had seen.

"Park Sooyoung, can I wake up seeing you every day?"

Her heart had raced. Could he? Could they?

"What do you want me to say?" she teased, taking a bite out of her food.

"You're joking, right? Joy, you spent a night—out of town—with Taehyung and you're asking me what I want you to say?"

"I'm sorry to disappoint but we didn't do anything. We simply slept, woke up, ate breakfast with the kind grandmother, and then drove back. No one was none the wiser."

"You make it sound like it's not a big deal. It is a big deal, Joy! You two went from just fucking to not doing anything and cuddling but still looking as happy as you do now."

Sooyoung didn't want to say that it did feel different and she was happy because she felt this odd sort of hope. A hope she found both refreshing and foreboding. Thinking that, she frowned. Tomorrow was her date with Jimin. She didn't see him much the previous day and today, after lunch with Yerim, she needed to go back to the office. Part of her was fine with that because there was a meeting and looking at Taehyung made her heart happy.

"I shouldn't be happy. I feel bad really, I don't know what to do about Jimin."

Yerim nodded, swallowing the food in her mouth. "That reminds me, I was thinking that since you are attracted to him as well—rightfully so—you should sleep with him too."

"What?" she dropped her chopsticks with a disapproving stare.

"I mean it, Joy. I know that you also like Park Jimin and don't know if you like him or Taehyung more. Completely understandable and although we both know Taehyung can clearly, please the shit out of you, we don't know about Jimin."

Sooyoung closed her eyes and breathed in.