heartache

Slowly, it was building up slowly to the climax. She could feel it build up and soon it would break. She wasn't sure if she was ready. She clung to the arm closes to her, closing her eyes but peeking through anyway. Once she looked, she could not look away. Right then, it was coming. The climax. It was there, building with everything that surrounded them.

Her front door burst open and Sooyoung let out a shrill scream as she clung to Mingyu's arm. Her whole body shook and soon she turned to the intruder—throwing one of her pillows at the petite girl in front of them. Mingyu had groaned, probably from how loudly she had screamed in his ear. She turned to him, caressing his face and apologizing.

"Kim Yerim, what is wrong with you?" 

Yerim plopped herself down, looking at the television screen in front of them. She completely ignored the question as she took some popcorn. The girl was oblivious until she looked at the couple who was glaring at her. 

"What? How was I supposed to know you were watching a horror movie?" she innocently batted her lashes. Sooyoung knew better. 

"You knew. I know you knew. We have the volume up pretty high, and I know you could hear the music building towards the climax. Don't even with me." 

She grabbed the popcorn away from Yerim and turned her body back to pout towards Mingyu who laughed and kissed her pout. Behind her she could hear Yerim grumbling about how gross they were with their cuteness. 

It had been a good two weeks since she and Mingyu became official. That also meant, that unofficially she and Taehyung were done with their relationship. Ironically, but pretty much nothing she would expect less from them, she had told Taehyung about how Mingyu had asked her to be his girlfriend—as the former rammed into her sex, bringing her to pleasure like always. That was the last time. He finished and left to shower. She called out to him, saying how she would be going first but didn't hear anything back. 

Two weeks ago. The last time she had had sex considering she and Mingyu were taking it slow. Today was a movie night. She made the bad decision to let him pick. Mingyu loved her clinging to him, so he purposely chose a horror movie. She would have rather cuddled with him while watching a romantic comedy. 

Yerim's entrance meant something. Sooyoung had recently learned from Mingyu that Yerim had broken up with Jaehyun. Her friend broke up with her boyfriend of a month. She wanted to know why. It had happened yesterday and yet Yerim did not look broken hearted. Nope, her friend looked lost. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were the one who introduced Lisa to Jungkook?" 

Oh. 

Sooyoung had just found out why Yerim had broken up with Jaehyun. 

That also meant Yoongi owed her money because he said, she and Wendy's plan was not going to work. Yerim just did not like Jungkook that way, if she could have easily dated Jaehyun who was one of Jungkook's closest friends. Alas, she and Wendy had been correct. Yerim did like Jungkook and seeing him with Lisa had made her extremely jealous.