secret affairs [m]

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: sexual scenes/vulgar language

"Ow, shit that hurt." She rubbed at her mid back that hit something on the desk.

"Sorry, babe."

"No, it's my fault. I should have said something the first time I knew about this engagement. I'm sorry. We wouldn't be sneaking around like this if I had just stuck my ground."

"He wouldn't have listened, and you know he would have taken my license."

Regardless of how he was trying to make her feel better, she still pouted as she cupped his face and brought him closer to kiss. She was in love with the man in front of her and had been in love with him all her life. It wasn't until he moved to Seoul and she wouldn't see him did she come to the realization that she was in love with him. Without her father knowing, at the tender age of twenty, she took a trip to Seoul. It had been a rainy day and she arrived soaked to his apartment after having gotten lost for an hour. He was studying medicine-looking like he had not slept in days. It worried her, seeing his under-eye bags.

Seeing him made the flood gates open and she cried outside his doorstep in uncontained sobs, gaining attention from his neighbors who rudely told her to shut the hell up or leave. It was in her tears and drenched self she finally confessed her feelings to her longtime friend and first love. She told him how she had always been in love with him. His reply had been to pull her inside, slam her against the door once closed and kiss her like she had given him something to live for. That night they made love to each other-in all their awkward and inexperienced glory.

For years, their affair was kept a secret. She would take "business" trips to see him many weekends and he would visit her down in Busan as well. There was no one else she wanted in her life. The man of her dream, albeit weird and caring, was right in front of her and always had been.

She groaned, feeling how he gently pulled her legs apart. His hand running up her inner thigh before running his thumb up to rub circles on her clit, a smile made it on his lips as he pulled away from the kiss. "No underwear? Wow, you really were expecting this and looking for this."

She blushed. From what people see, she would be the last one to be considered promiscuous. She wasn't like that but after being with the man she loved, she always wanted to be with him. Their time together was always short and as the years passed, they became too sparse. She nodded as he asked her permission to insert his fingers into her wet core. She moaned, throwing her head back with the pleasure that coursed through her. He knew exactly what to do and after nine years, she would hope so.

There was a time he refused to see her. It was the lowest time in her life. Her father had talked about the aspect of marriage. She had been with him for about two years, and she saw this to finally tell her father about them. It wasn't like that. She was informed she was betrothed to someone else, someone younger, but just as powerful in the corporate world. Considering he was only eighteen, their engagement wouldn't be official until he was older and taking over the company. It was the son of their rivals. Her heart had sunk to the bottom of her stomach when finding out. She still had attempted to tell her father about her relationship, and it didn't work, her father telling her that if he ever found out someone else was courting her-he would ruin their lives.

Her lover hadn't reacted well to the news. Taking her father's side and saying they needed to stop seeing each other because it would only hurt more the longer, they kid with themselves thinking they could be together. She fell into a deep depression after he left her. Nine months she suffered without him and didn't think she could anymore. In her broken heart and pain, she thoughtlessly decided it was better to die than to live without him. She contacted him one night when all hope was lost, telling him she would always love him. However, she did not want to live a life without him. If she couldn't be with him, then life was not worth living.