kindness [m]

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: brief sexual scene mention

Joy, you'll probably be exhausted but Seunghee really wants to meet you and I won't lie but I want to spend time getting to know you as well. I'll pick you up from the airport. Come hungry! 😉

Sooyoung was smiling at the text message Jimin had sent her earlier in the morning as she packed. She was currently near the luggage claim waiting for her luggage to come around. Lisa was asking her what her exercise routine was because her legs and arms looked more toned. 

Sooyoung only shrugged at that. It would be more of a mystery to her toned body if she didn't know what had happened. After their initial rules set and the addition from Taehyung of no cuddling because he absolutely despises it—she ended up in his bed at least another two times. It was like at first everything was new to them so they couldn't get enough of what their bodies could do together. She also ended up keeping her room because the moment Taehyung was making a call to ask for the cancellation of the room; Lisa asked her out for the night. She accepted and her new friend got besotted, in which Sooyoung took her up to her room with the help of Taehyung. She had called him, and she didn't think he would have helped but he did. He carried Lisa as she opened her door and set her on the bed. 

Smirking she let slip a question she didn't even know was bothering her and at the back of her mind. Taehyung's answer—she considered it a joke and teasing because she was positive that he wouldn't say what he did if she didn't know him. 

"Would you sleep with Lisa too—if she let you?" 

"No. I chose you the moment I laid eyes on you. No one else. I'm rather picky, Sooyoung."

She did throw a pillow at him and called him a liar as he laughed, running out of her room. Since that night, Lisa made a point to spend time with her in her room after the day's work. Lisa would only leave later in the evening and that meant Sooyoung just wanted to sleep. Taehyung only managed to get her to follow him when he snuck into her room in her half-asleep state. She never said no, not even in her sleepy state—part of her knew exactly what he was doing, and she was fine with it. He knew exactly how to get her aroused and she gave in to him the night before their plane ride.

She ended up sleeping most the flight due to being tired. Again, Taehyung tricked her into sitting by him. They did go over business prospects, so she forgave him for that, and he let her sleep. She already knew that once back; it wasn't going to be as common as when in Thailand. They had work to focus on and they wouldn't be in such proximity to each other. 

"You look really dumb just smiling at your phone like that."

Sooyoung jumped at Taehyung standing right beside her. He had this smirk, the permanent smirk she was used to seeing on his face. She sneered at him for calling her dumb. Choosing to ignore how causally close to her, he was acting. It wasn't that much of a stretch, they were close. In a different kind of way.

"I can't be happy to be home?"