art of seduction

Two weeks passed in where Sooyoung had managed to not find herself alone with Kim Taehyung. She also managed to ignore Mingyu and his advances to apologize. She couldn't avoid Taehyung like she avoided Mingyu though—mainly because at least three times a week she would have to meet with the CEO and board for the project development. She always made sure to sit in between Yoongi and Kyungsoo, her focus never leaving from writing notes or listening to who was speaking. It was never Taehyung, so she had no real reason to look at him. She still did steal glances because Taehyung was a god and she liked looking at his attractive face every so often. 

He had attempted to talk to her. He had sent her flowers to her home the day after their break room incident. He had apologized for being too forward and not taking her feelings into consideration. He was well aware of the "me too" movement and did not want her to feel like he had taken advantage of her. Which, he kind of did but she also let him—she figured they were both at fault. She never really said a straight no to him, only that they shouldn't. She knew now to be more vocal about such things. His sweet gesture almost made her reconsider not giving him a chance to explain his "proposition." 

Almost, because one day earlier in that week, she had decided she would listen to what he had to say. She had picked her best work outfit that fit her body like a glove but was still work appropriate. She wore a pair of red pumps that complemented her pinstriped, calf length, high waist skirt, and her simple short sleeved white blouse. She even wore a push-up bra to accentuate her curves to him. Her hair had been styled in a half-ponytail and the remained hair was in loose curls she ran her finger through. She was ready to impress him and listen to what he had to say. 

On the way up the elevator that she had access to, she had unbuttoned her top button of her blouse. He seemed to like her chest from their last encounter. She was ready and her resolved broke down the moment he saw another company worker come out of his office. Somi was on the phone—a good thing because she was able to button up her shirt again before Taehyung walked out. A worker from the second floor that dealt with accounting named Lisa, came out of his office.

Sooyoung felt like a someone had slapped her across the face and made her realize who she thought she was trying to seduce. It was Kim Taehyung—a known international playboy. Of course, he wouldn't wait for her and move on. He walked out after Lisa and his eyes landed on her. She acted like she wasn't affected by how his eyes lingered on her and her body that her outfit accentuated so nicely. Instead, she turned her back on him and handed some files to Somi who gave her a weird look as if asking why had she not just handed them to Taehyung herself. 

She then spun on her heels and left. She almost let herself become one of his many trophies. He was going to have her, use her body for his own benefit, and then add her into his hall of shame of women who willingly and easily opened up their legs for him. 

The last thing she wanted to do was admit how he still was the star of her wet dreams that usually continued from what really happened in the break room. 

Sooyoung moaned as she got up and opened her door. There was another bouquet of flowers. This time they were carnations. She knew who they were from. Her home was starting to look like a florist. She had a flower of every kind and majority of them were pink or red. They obviously symbolized passion. But today was not a day she would swoon. Today was a day where her aunt flow decided to visit.