rules [m]

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: sexual scene and crude talk

        She woke up around four. She didn't have to be up for another two hours still; she almost woke up startled. She blinked back the sleep to focus on where she was. There was heavy breathing behind her, and an arm was thrown haphazardly on her waist. She slowly turned and faced a sleeping Taehyung.

Sooyoung internally awed at how peaceful he looked while asleep. He looked innocent and sweet which was a contrary to what had happened hours ago. His face was that of an angel and she wondered how he could be so different asleep and awake.

Sliding out of the bed—groaning as she did because she was sore—Sooyoung picked up her things, got dressed, and ran across the hall to her room. Once there she quickly showered and threw her tired body back onto her own bed. She snuggled into the covers and marveled at how big her bed was before drifting back to sleep with a smile on her face. She almost started to think she knew what it meant to have a "good fuck" as Yerim would say. She already knew he would be pretty well knowledgeable in the female body, although she didn't think his fingers would be so gifted. She stopped herself from thinking too much and went back to sleep.

The sound of her alarm woke her and she grumbled at knowing she had to get up. She was too comfortable in the covers—snuggling into them for the warmth they provided. She snoozed her alarm for another five minutes. She would get up after that, she told herself. But someone had other plans. She had just snoozed her alarm when her phone started to ring with a call. Sooyoung cursed under her breath and reached for the phone. She was going to ignore it but saw it was none other than Yerim calling her. Internally she screamed before answering the phone.

"Why must you disturb my sleep?"

"Pssht, you're the one who told me you'd have to be up early. Why are you so tried, Joy? Hmmm?"

Sooyoung yawned and ran a hand through her still slightly damp hair. "We went sightseeing."

"Is that all? You saw the sights of Bangkok? You sure you didn't see any other cock?"

Closing her mouth and smacking her lips she looked at her phone and then placed it back by her ear. "You're so lewd Yerim."

"Don't try to act innocent with me! I bet you're just as lewd whenever anyone is just ramming into you."

Sooyoung was starting to question her friendship choices once more but still laughed. "Fine. I did see another cock, is that what you want to hear?"

"Fucking finally! I've been wanting you to sleep with that hot piece of ass since I saw him at your doorstep about a week ago. How was he? Was it hot? Was he big? Did you cum?"

"Oh, look at the time, I have to get ready." She was partly saying that so she wouldn't have to reveal that she did cum. Not once but twice and both were very intense.

"Cut the bullshit, Joy! How good was he? OMG, did you wear my gift? Did you even find it?"