proposition [m]

18+ MATURE CONTENT WARNING: sexual situation/vulgar language

She woke up with her head throbbing and her doorbell being rung. She groaned, turning over and covering her face with a pillow. This was not happening. She did not drink that much-or so she thought. From her nasty headache and her parched mouth-she probably did drink more. Not surprising, she did have shots of tequila and she was never good with such strong drinks in the first place. Her doorbell kept ringing until she heard the pass code be entered. It was probably Yerim, and she didn't know why her friend didn't even enter the pass code in the first place.

Sooyoung got up, holding her head and looked to the bedside table. Sitting on there was a tall glass of water and some aspirin. She took them both and downed the water like a dehydrated camel coming back from a month in the Sahara. She had finished drinking her water when she spotted Yerim coming into her bedroom. The girl had this giant grin on her face and looked, almost glowing? Something good must have happened to her.

"I'm glad to see you made it home safely."

Sooyoung looked down to her body and noticed she was wearing one of her oversized pajama shirts she got from Victoria's Secret. Quickly she looked inside and noticed she still had her bra on. Okay, what had happened last night?

"What happened?" she gazed at Yerim who sat on her bed.

"Well on my end. Jaehyun took me home and we may have made out on my couch. He told me he liked me and always has but thought I had the hots for Kookie. I set him straight, so I may have a boyfriend now." She paused, smiling. "Mingyu also punched a wall."

"What?" Sooyoung groaned, holding her head again.

"Yeah, that fucking idiot literally ruined his chance at ending the night with you. The new work policy totally freaked him out. He ran into an old school friend-a girl-he said you saw them and probably got the wrong idea. Then he saw you leaving with a man who was all over you. Kookie had to take him to the hospital to get his hand check. He fractured a few knuckles. Who was the hottie, Joy?"

She tried to recall the previous night but the more she did, the more embarrassed she became.

She remembered how Taehyung sat her in his car and buckled her in. She had admired the dashboard and palmed it with a grin on her lips. She had never seen a leathered interior or felt it, she told him that and he only shook his head at her. It took them about another ten minutes before he even got her home address from her drunk self. She was slightly disappointed. When he said he was taking her home, she thought he meant his home, not hers.

But that was when things got worse. He parked and as he helped her out, she threw up. Luckily, it wasn't in his car and he had seen it coming because he jumped out of the way. He didn't say anything as he led her up to her apartment complex. She may have apologized-she wasn't even sure. She let him drag her and if she recalls correctly, she called him gorgeous as she poked his nose while in the elevator.

Taehyung had brought her up, placed her in her bed as she shamelessly undressed, walking back out as she threw herself on the couch. He had mumbled something under his breath she couldn't make out last night. She did recall him dragging her up and her asking if he was going to have his way with her. She could feel how hard he was, and she had had this shit eating grin on her face, knowing she was the cause of it.