winter

Sooyoung watched the snow fall in small flurries, through the gap in the curtains. December was more than just Christmas and New Year's. It was Taehyung's birth month.

When Yoongi had told her, she was left with her mouth hanging open. She knew so much about him, but not his birthday. She whined and asked if she was a bad girlfriend, but felt better knowing Taehyung had only known hers after Wendy told him. She had found out on Friday, majority of her time was spent browsing for a gift. What could she give a man, that had it all?

She was caught looking up lingerie, part of his birthday present, by Taehyung. He cleared his throat in amusement, having been standing behind her. Hayoung had seen it all, Sooyoung called her a traitor. She hadn't expected to see him there in the afternoon. She thought he would be busy, which he was but he wanted to take her to lunch. Her embarrassment lasted until they arrived at the restaurant. The entire ride he teased her for looking up lingerie. She ended up slapping his arm multiple times until he agreed to stop.

Taehyung was sleeping beside her, hugging a pillow. She giggled at his habit. Throughout the night, he would hold her and yet in the mornings she would find him clinging to a pillow looking peaceful and adorable. She enjoyed watching him. That Saturday they looked for a new place to move into. They agreed on the size, after much complaining from her that she did not want such an expensive home. His words were what made her give in with a small smile. A hopeless romantic with another hopeless romantic.

"We really do not need these many rooms, Tae. This place is too big for us."

"Sooyoung, I want to give you a home. A home where you can make it your own and build memories in. An actual house. I want that and that will take time. We need a plot, a design. For now, please give me this. A home before our home. Where we can raise our children in their first few years of life. Big enough to house us all. We're moving in together and I hope you know that I plan to live here for a few years until we have our dream house."

They were still looking for an apartment big enough for his vision. In the meantime, she had sold her contract, extra furniture, and packed up her things. She was staying in his home. His nightmares, she didn't want them, and she didn't want to be away from him. It worked for the best even though she had to stop him from burning her old bed out of pettiness.

"You know, it would have been less of a hassle had you agreed to just move in when you came back."

"Shut up, Taehyung."

"You're up early."

His husky voice made her turn from watching the falling snow. His eyes were semi closed as he groggily looked at her. She giggled, about to say she wasn't awake that early, until she looked at the clock that read six in the morning. She was up early for that Sunday. The snow had lightened up the skies, making her think it was later. Her giggle turned into a sheepish laugh as she laid back down, going into his arms. He had been holding them open, a pout on his lips until she snuggled next to him.