Drabbles Challange: Nicole Row x Reader

Prompt 1: "The skirt is supposed to be this short."
Prompt 45: "You look pretty hot in plaid."
Warnings
: SHAMLESS flirting
Word
count: 593

The chaos backstage was as big as always, and it was difficult to find your way through the crowd of people who tried to get where they were needed as quickly as possible. Finally you found the door you were looking for, the one behind which the band was hanging out before the show, and slipped in quickly.

Everyone looked up quickly, but returned to their conversations when they saw that it was you. Only Nicole got up, and strode over to you, looking as breath-taking as ever. Her blonde hair fell in soft waves over her shoulder, her lips were painted in cherry red, and her eyes sparkled happily as she looked at you. As always for shows, she was dressed entirely in black, except that today the skirt she wore over the black tights was unusually short.

"You look pretty hot in plaid," she whispered in your ear, placing her hands at your waist, gripping into the soft material of the plaid flannel you wore over a black band shirt, a Panic! at the Disco shirt, obviously.

You felt your ears burn red at her smirk, as if it would be the first time she teased you, which it definitely was not, but nobody paid the two of you any attention anyway.

"And you are going full out today on your skirt, I see," you teased back, nudging her cheek with your nose playfully.

"The skirt is supposed to be this short," she grinned, "how else should I be certain that I got your undivided attention?"

"Oh darling, you know you always got my undivided attention," you cooed back, making her laugh.

You loved it when she laughed, dropping her head back a little, her voice like small bells sounding clearly through the air, sending butterflies straight to your stomach.

"I should hope so," she agreed, and pressed her lips to yours, a touch you had been addicted to since she had done so the first time all these months ago when you first started dating. "So are you going out with us later?"

She looked at you hopefully through her long, mascara black lashes, making you feel all dizzy. Hell, she seriously knew how to wrap you around her little finger.

"Are you going to wear the skirt," you asked teasingly, making her blush slightly, and grin.

"Do you want me to wear the skirt?"

"Actually I'd prefer if you wore trousers in public, you know I get jealous quickly," you winked, and she laughed.

"Oh yes, you do," she agreed, never having kept it a secret that she loved the little gestures you paid her, when you thought someone else was paying her too much, or the wrong kind of, attention.

"Hey guys, we need you, time for stage!"

Having been so busy flirting, you had not noticed the tech, who had come in to gather the musicians to get them the different parts of the stage, where they would appear.

"Keep your eyes on me," Nicole asked, shortly intertwining your fingers with hers.

"Never taking them off," you smiled, and blew her a kiss when she left through the door.

"Whoa, someone's been made out with," Brendon laughed as he passed you.

Furrowing your brows you watched him gesture to his lips with a big grin.

"Oh, shut up," you rolled your eyes, unable to hide the smile on your face, as you whipped the back of your hand over your lips.

Turning to a mirror you found there were still red stains from Nicole's lipstick around your mouth.