Lynz x Reader - Not Straight

Request: could you do a lynz x female reader? kinda like a coming out thing. thank you :]
Reader:
female
Word
count: 1 340

Had you not been entirely sure before meeting Lindsey for the first time, so you sure as hell now were certain that whatever your sexuality was, it was definitely not straight.

You had seen Lindsey countless times in the corridors in the first week of the semester alone, every time doing your best not to stare at the pretty girl, but when you entered the classroom for Art History, and found she was sitting in the second row, mindlessly doodling around on a piece of paper you almost lost your mind.

Quickly you had hidden in the last row, but that had not stopped your teacher from pairing the two of you up for a group project. And that was how your friendship had started.

The bad thing, and admittedly only bad thing about being friends with Lindsey, or as she liked to be called Lynz, was that from the very beginning on you had had feelings for her, and now, almost two years later they had lost none of their intensity.

And if just being in love with your, by now, best friend in itself would not have been enough, she had also told you few weeks ago that she identified as bisexual. That meant that technically there was a chance she might like you too, which had sparked the hope that maybe one day she might. Only that she still did not know that you were into girls, or more specifically her. And how were you supposed to tell her? She was one of the most beautiful girls at uni, she had admirers left and right, and sure, you were her friend, but there is still a huge difference between platonic and romantic feelings.

Often you spent night after night awake, being unable to fall asleep because all you could think about was the sweet, dark haired girl you had fallen for the first time you had laid eyes on her.

It was Wednesday evening, and you were drop dead tired. The prior nights you had only caught very little sleep thanks to the sweetly painful thoughts about Lynz that had kept you awake. Now you were sitting on the shitty, old sofa over in her apartment, a huge book placed in your lap for studying while you tried not to fall asleep.

Tiredly you rubbed your eyes and turned the page, just before Lynz plopped her head down on your book, surprising you.

"I'm tired," she whined, "I don't wanna study anymore."

"I'm still not finished with this text tho," you complained, your fingers gently brushing through her hair that spread around her head and over the pages like a halo.

"So what, you don't really have to finish it, do you," she continued whining, her brown doe eyes looking up to you pleadingly.

"We're supposed to prepare this text for tomorrow, you know how Mrs. Layton always immediately notices when we haven't read the text," you argued.

"You've read most of it, haven't you? Just take the risk," she insisted, still looking at you.

"Ugh, you're killing me, fine," you eventually gave in, making her squeal and sit up.

Quickly she pulled the heavy book from your lap, and threw it shut, before placing it on the table.

"I thought you said you were tried," you groaned, "but you seem to be very awake."

"Yeah, now I am," she grinned, pulling her knees up to her chest before leaning against the backrest of the sofa.

"So what do you wanna do?"

It really was not the first time Lynz had done that, and each and every time she had, it always was because she wanted to talk about something with you. No matter how cheerful and carefree she pretended to be, you could tell there was something on her mind, and she would ask your opinion on it.

"Well..." as soon as she had leant back she quieted down, biting her lip nervously, deep in thoughts already.

You gave her time to collect her thoughts, just watched her carefully, trying to guess what this was about. Suddenly she looked up at you, making you raise your eyebrows expectantly.

"You know I'm bi, right," she asked.

Quickly you nodded.

Oh god, what was this about? Had she started to fall for someone? Probably, otherwise why would she bring this up again? You really did not want her to be in love with someone else, because you were still in love with her. Couldn't that whole her-falling-in-love wait until you were eventually over her? And how would you react if she told you she liked someone? Your reaction surely would give your own emotions away immediately!

"So, that means I'm into girls too," she clarified.

You nodded again.

"I know what bisexuality means," you told her with a soft but confused smile.

She gave you a long look, before staring down to her feet that were resting on the sofa.

"Now, I don't want to make things weird or awkward, but I know they will be, but I also think that I've kept my feelings from you for long enough, and you finally deserve to know that I'm in love with you..." she took a short pause, "have been since the day we got paired up for that group project."

You just stared at her, your heart beating in your throat while you tried to comprehend what she had said. Had she just said she liked you? Had she just said she had liked you all the time, the same way you liked her?

"I know," she continued, "It's even more awkward because you're straight-"

"I'm not."

There was deafening silence between the two of you for at least ten seconds; the only sound in the room being the humming of the fridge.

Lifting her head up, she turned to look at you.

"You're not," she wondered confused.

"Nope," you shrugged, popping the p, "don't know really what I am, but definitely not straight. That would kind of contradict me being in love with you."

There, you had said it. After two years you had finally said it, but that did not mean you were not feeling sick because of how nervous you were. But Lynz's widened eyes were too distracting, and a moment later you were even more distracted by her lips on yours as she had leapt forward to press a kiss to your mouth.

Far too quickly did she draw back again; both of your faces burning up from the very pleasant, but unexpected, turn of events.

"You like me," she wondered.

"Love you," you corrected sheepishly.

A part of you, denying that all this was true, tried preparing you for the moment she would turn away in disgust and hatred, but instead she just leant in again, slowly this time, as if she wanted to give you time to back out. Instead you leant in too, finally being able to move your shaking hand to her neck, pulling her closer to you. Your heart was beating in your throat, and every contact of her skin with yours made you shiver comfortably.

When you pulled apart for air, you were smiling softly, mirroring the expression on her face.

"Can we cuddle," you asked, suddenly feeling almost shy.

She gave a slight chuckle before pushing you over so you were lying on your back, and crawling up to you, cuddling into your side immediately. You wrapped your arms around her, pulling her closer to your chest. Through her shirt you could feel her heart beating against yours.

Suddenly you realised how tired you had been all the time. The sleepless nights finally took their toll, and your eyes fell shut, while your nose was buried in her soft, black hair.

"You know, that book is judging us so hard right now," she mumbled.

"Whatever," you answered, unable to care about the unfinished homework, "let's just forget about it for now."

You felt her nod and nuzzle her nose into your neck, then you had fallen asleep.

Emo Trinity x Reader (Book 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें