Drabbles Challenge - Ryan Seaman x Reader

Prompt 3: I may be an idiot, but I'm not stupid
Prompt 6:
I just like proving you wrong
Prompt 10:
If you use up all the hot water again, I swear to god!
Prompt 15:
Well, you're coming home with me, whether you like it or not
Warnings
: alcohol
Word
count: 2 800 (not really a drabble anymore, ugh)
A/N:
I did not forget Ryan's birthday, but i decided that i would post on wednesday as usual. Also the request was to use prompts of my own choosing, and i discovered that this mean i can do whatever i want, so i did. Fear me, for i have realised the power i hold!

It was not even that you had much to drink, but you felt giggly and light headed anyway, which, in your opinion was mostly due to Ryan's presence. Your mind always seemed to give up proper function as soon as the attractive drummer was around, but in the many years of your friendship he never seemed to have minded. Even now, that you were standing outside the bar, where you had met for a couple of drinks, or in your case, one, bidding your good byes to Dallon and Breezy, he seemed happy to have you around.

For the fifth time in the past ten minutes you pointed out the huge full moon that hung close over the roof tops, the pale light making the dark less scary, and giving everything a fairytale like atmosphere.

When finally Breezy tore herself away from the conversation she had been having with you, and followed Dallon towards the closest bus stop, you turned to Ryan.

"We should go somewhere and look at the stars," you suggested, instinctively reaching for his hands, but quickly enough you remembered that friends did not do this, holding hands and looking at the stars at the same time. You were tipsy, not drunk.

"We should go home," Ryan disagreed, but by the smile on his face you could tell he was not mad, rather amused.

"But I don't want to go home yet," you protested, even as Ryan slung his arm over your shoulder and led you down the street.

"Well, you're coming home with me, whether you like it or not," he decided.

"With you? I got my own home," you reminded him, but secretly hoping he would insist on taking you home with him.

You loved his home. It was cosy and warm, and it smelled of Ryan, and you always felt safe there.

"Yeah, but mine is closer, and don't you dare thinking I'm gonna let you walk home on your own in the state you're in."

"The state I'm in? Ryan, I'm not drunk," you pulled away from him and looked up at his brown eyes.

Admittedly, the world was a little dizzy around you, but you were standing straight up, and your steps were not wonky in the slightest.

"Yeah, but still," he laughed, pulling you back to his side, "We can look at the stars from my balcony."

At that you did not reply anything, instead you turned your head back towards the sky. Even with the street lights making it harder to see details, you could tell that tonight was wonderfully clear, just perfect to look at the stars.

The walk to Ryan's place was not long, and gave you enough time to sober up enough to get nervous about Ryan's arm, which he had wrapped around your waist. He was warm, as always, the kind of warmth that could never be replaced by the heat of a hot bottle, a good shower, or even summer sunshine. It was the kind of warmth that made you want to cuddle into his side until you fell asleep, the kind that made you feel safe and protected, and you had to actively resist the instinct to lean into his touch more than you already were.

When you had finally reached the flat, after having made sure to be extra quiet in the stairwell because of the neighbors' kids, you took of your shoes in front of the door, as you always did, and earned the same punitive stare of Ryan you always earned.