Frank Iero x Reader - Lie or Dare

Request: Hey! On your imagine book can you write a frank imagine? But the reader is drunk and accidently tells frank they like him?!?!
Warnings: alcohol, angst, fluff
Word
count: 2 781

"Come to this party, Frank. It will be fun, Frank. I promise, Frank," Frank mumbled to himself in annoyance as he stood in the corner of a living room whose owner he did not even know.

He always felt misplaced at these college parties, and he was only here because of your big, beautiful, pleading eyes. You had mentioned over the last few weeks how much you would like a party to take the edge of, with all the stress you had, so Frank knew you would jump at the first opportunity you would get, and he felt obliged to go with you.

He looked around the room, his eyes gliding over all the people, intelligent, educated, well-manned people. Not people like him, at least not in sight. No punks, no musicians, no one who spend their early twenties driving around the country in an old, beaten up van, getting stopped by the police regularly because they thought 'my chemical romance' was some code for drugs, instead of a band name. It was not like Frank was ashamed of his life, of what he was doing. He was in no way inferior to these people around here, who spend their days in libraries and lectures, learning math and geology and physics and literature and what not. But he had a feeling that they thought they were superior. And he knew that every single one of them would have a better shot at you than him, and that was what made him feel sick.

Finally he found you, sitting on the floor in a circle with several other people, some of which he thought to recognize.

"Frankie," you exclaimed happily, your heart beating faster, and your focus immediately shifted away from the action in the room to the young man in with the fauxhawk in front of you, "do you wanna play along?"

Before Frank even had a chance to ask what you were playing, several hands, all belonging to people he had never seen before, reached for him and pulled him down to the floor so he sat next to you, so close in fact, that his shoulder was tightly pressed against yours. But you did not seem to mind. With a second look at you he also figured out why. You were drunk. Your eyes were glassy, your cheeks tinted pink, and your gaze almost absent, at least for a moment, before a sporty looking guy at the other end of the circle declared "Time for the new guy! Truth or Dare?"

Well, shit.

"Ahm... Truth."

Frank usually loved to take a risk, but not in front of a dozen people who he did not know and did not trust, especially not when it came to your safety. You were not the kind of person to get this drunk, so he assumed this game had to have something to do with it.

"Boring," the guy groaned, but thought for a question anyway. "What do you do? You don't go to college, right?"

Frank hesitated for a moment. Should he tell the truth, or rather the old I-work-at-a-supermarket-story. But these people already thought they were better than him, so he decided to brag a little.

"No, I don't," he answered, shooting a quick glance over at you, "I'm playing guitar in this band called My Chemical Romance and-"

"He's gonna be famous one day, I mean, he already is," you jumped in, wrapping your arm around Frank's shoulder proudly, and giggled.

A grin spread over Frank's face at your words, so he simply shrugged and nodded, before he reached for the empty wine bottle in the middle of the circle, and spun it.

It did not take Frank long to find out the reason for your drunken state. Basically every single dare was to take a shot. The only exception was a muscular guy who looked like he was a footballer or something, who was dared to take off his shirt by a squealing girl who was quicker to shout that, than the rest of the group to request a shot.