Prologue

She was very young when she met them.

Her memories of their meeting was vague. All that she could remember was their warm smiles and their soft tone as they were introduced.

At that time, she didn't know that they were her personal bodyguards.

At first, she was puzzled as to why they're always following her 24/7.

She thought that they're a group of weird fellows and that made her cautious and  mostly placed a distance between them.

They were patient and that annoyed her. She was annoyed because she cannot pull away from their warmth. They've given her time to accept them as her personal bodyguards.

Ha, it's funny. A group of men giving a child their time and their considerate thoughts.

But now that all is clear, she's not all that surprised anymore if they barge into her room without a single knock.

Well they knock but that's only sometimes.

Athena Eleanor Hale have bodyguards at the age of 3.

Her parents told her that it's very important to have one especially when they're not  home but as time passes by, their relationship grew more than just that. It bloomed into something that is filled with warmth and love.

Now that she's seven, she treats them as her brothers because they act like one.

Xavier William Thompson is twenty-five years old, he's strict and frightening but he's nice once people gets to know him well.

Owen Jones, he's twenty-four and he is the mother hen of the group. Athena often calls Xavier and Owen  mom and dad just to tease them.

Charles Lewis Harrison is the calm and collected one. He's only twenty which makes him a college student. He looks smart, according to Athena, but that's only because he has round glasses which kinda makes him look like Harry Potter.

Lastly the troublemaker, of course every family has the loud mouth, annoying, troublemaker. Zenriel Alexander Grey. Still in his last year of highschool, how did he get a job like guarding a child, nobody knows.

So there's that.

They're chaotic and loud but Athena loves them. They're not perfect but they're family.

______________________________________

I know, I know, it's short but I swear the next one will be long.

Anyways! I apologize for the mistakes and errors here! I tried my best to avoid it but you know, grammar is my worst enemy and English is not really my first language so I hope you understand. (♡˙︶˙♡)

I still hope you guys enjoyed it!

Leave a vote, luvs!
♥♥♥