Chapter 4

"Charles? Charles! Enough!"

Sounds of glass breaking and loud shoutings reached Athena's ears who's currently upstairs, playing with her favorite little doll.

Athena slowly stood up, hugging her Mr. Georgie close to her as she walk out of her room to see what's the commotion is all about.

"You don't understand me at all!" She heard Charles shouting.

"Charles." Owen's calm, stern but soft voice called out. "I do. I really do. But keep your voice down, Athena's just upstairs!"

"No... No! You listen to me, got that?"

Rustling and grunts then followed after that. Voices of her brothers were heard. Athena felt herself feeling a little scared but she hugged Mr. Georgie closer to her for comfort and she gathered up some courage to come down and see.

Walking slowly down the stairs, the grunts and shouts became more loud, the sound of the things being thrown at places sounded more clear and Athena reached the point of stair step where she could see what's going on.

Athena could see the mess that was created, the things that broke and especially her four personal bodyguards in the middle of all the chaos.

Zen and Charles looks like they're ready to slit each other's throats off but Owen and Xavier were holding the two back.

Their knuckles and faces got some bruises and they panted heavily as they stayed still as a statue, glaring at each other like that will bring death upon them.

Athena quietly watched them with curiosity. She never ever saw this kind of scene and seeing them acting so furiously mad at each other is something Athena deeply hates.

"He took her away from me." Charles huffed angrily at Zenriel.

"You didn't see anything!" Zen shouted, trying to come forward but Xavier held him back with a grunt.

"If you don't stop this right now, I will seriously not let you two see the light of day ever again!" Xavier threatened which worked, but only for a moment.

"You're taking his side, Xavier?" Charles snorted.

"Nobody's taking sides!" Owen shouted, forcefully pushing Charles away with a glare.

"You're fighting over a woman. A girl! Come on Charles! You're better than this!"

"You don't understand!" Charles laughed bitterly. "You've never met her, she loved me! Zen just took her away from me!"

"Dude!" Zen shrieked in disgust. "I would never date someone who's older than me and you, out of all people, should know that! Especially if that's your girl!"

Athena look at Mr. Georgie and frowned. "It's all a misunderstanding, right Mr. Georgie?"

Athena got the gist of what's happening. For her age, Athena's not naive. She has lived a life where her parents are well-known and that means that there will always be enemies. There will always be bad people to hurt her or use her just to get to her mama and papa.

Life's not always on rainbows and butterflies.

"Liar!" Charles denied. "You're a f*cking liar!"

"Shut up!" Zen shouted.

"Language!" Xavier growled. "I don't care if this is about a woman, we've got our little girl just upstairs! If you want to fight then take this outside!"

"No!" Charles stubbornly answered. "You're not the boss of me!"

"Actually, he is kind of our leader so that makes him kinda like your boss." Zen stated with a huff.