Chapter 28

"You are a smart owl." Said Mr. Deedle Doo, the hedgehog.

"Thank you, Mr. Deedle Doo." Answered Mr. Georgie, raising his favorite little blue tea cup. "May we have rainbows and butterflies forever and ever and ever."

Mr. Deedle Doo nodded. "What a beautiful cup you have there, Mr. Georgie."

"Why thank you, Mr. Deedle Doo." The owl answered. "I'm so happy that you like it. It's my favorite in the whole universe."

The hedgehog got silent while staring at the blue little tea cup that has small white lilies.

It was beautiful.

Deedle Doo looked up at Georgie.

"Can I have it?"

"No!" Mr. Georgie screeched. "I thought that we were friends."

"I am not your friend then!"

Dun Dun Dun!

Mr. Georgie gasped. "You don't want to be friends anymore?"

"I never liked you in the first place!" The hedgehog huffed his answer.

Mr. Georgie went silent for a moment then said. "Then may we not have rainbows and butterflies forever and ever and ever!"

"Fine!" Deedle Doo turned around with a gloomy atmosphere surrounding him. "I don't need butterflies and rainbows and all of the goody goody things that you have anyways!"

"Then go!" Georgie cried. "Leave me alone forever. I will never be happy again."

"But I'm happy when you're happy!" The hedgehog answered with a gasp.

"Then we're friends forever." Georgie announced making Mr. Deedle Doo nod.

"Deal!"

"Athena!" The said girl looked up from her plush toys and look at the person who called her.

Owen was calling her thought her large backyard where she was seated on the soft trimmed grass, away from the swimming pool.

"Wenny!"

Athena softly placed her toys down and ran towards the man who just smiled at her.

She immediately hugged his waist as soon as she reached him. Athena gave him a soft giggle before looking up at the man.

Owen looked down at her with small fond smile creeping up on his face. He ruffled Athena's hair softly. "Hi, my little sunshine."

She tilted her head to the side in mild curiosity. "Why'd you call for me?"

Owen grinned. "Wanna go visit the others?"

Apparently, Athena and Owen was the only one left in the house because the others have school to take care of. (Zen: I hate school!)

And Xavier was needed in his other job so it was just the mother hen and the little girl.

Athena's eyes sparkled with joy when she heard that.

"Can we?"

Owen carried his little baby in his arms and just kissed her cheek lovingly. "Of course, sweety."

Athena giggled. "C'mon, let's go, Wenny!"

__________________________

They stopped at a large building. People were bustling with nice suits and dresses. Everyone was all well-mannered and respectful.

Athena couldn't help but jump in her seat in excitement because this was the first time she's got to visit Xavier being all 'business man' like. When Owen told her that Xavier was the CEO, it surprised Athena.