Chapter 30

Before continuing, this contains mild curse words and a big fat jerk so read it at your own risk.

Plus, I can't believe that it's chapter 30 already! I'm happy (•ω•)

Anyway, double update! I kinda feel bad for leaving you guys for a week without any updates so here, I give you two!

I'm not going to make this long so enjoy this and leave a comment and a vote!

"Fuck off!" Zen shouted, pushing a guy away from him.

The man, his name's nobody since Zen doesn't really give a crap about remembering an asshole's name, smirked at Zen.

"What? You mad that your Athena's a whore?" He laughed along with his goons. He then hump his waist. "Afraid that we'll fuck your whore, Zenriel?"

Zen ran towards him and just punched him square on the face causing him to grunt in response. His goons suddenly swarmed Zen, hiding their coward of a leader who's coughing up blood now.

He laughed weakly. "I'll be really gentle with her. Maybe she'll like it if I tie her up and call her a dirty whore!"

Zen doesn't know how they really got into a fight. He was only talking to his friends about inviting them to Athena's upcoming birthday party but the prick showed up, telling all kinds of different things about Athena.

He can take care of himself.

Compared to being Athena's bodyguard and always having some sort of trouble with protecting her, this was nothing.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that!" Zen shouted. He really doesn't want to expose Athena out in the open. She's just a little girl and she's a Hale. If they know that then Athena would just get swarmed with the media even more.

He doesn't want that for his little sister.

But he doesn't want someone badmouthing her as well!

Before the prick could say anything else, Xavier already punched the little shit making the audience shout in surprise. The man tumbled back and groaned, more blood oozed out of his nose as he tried to wipe it away.

Oh, maybe his nose's broken.

Oops...

"Fuck!" He exclaimed and looked at Xavier. "Who the hell are you?"

Instead of answering him, Xavier whistled, looking at his knuckles with a smirk. "I really like highschool."

Zen scoffed. "You're a sadist."

Xavier chuckled. "Maybe I am."

"Hey!" He shouted. "Did you just ignore me?"

Xavier glared down at the man, causing him to shudder in fear. His glare was cold, unforgiving and it was as if he's the demon himself that made the man writhed in an uncomfortable silence.

"I don't think that you're worth my attention, really." Xavier shrugged. "Plus, you touched my little brother you piece of nobody."

"Y-Your brother?" He stuttered as his goons slowly dispersed, leaving him with the two bodyguards.

"He's my brother as well, kid."

Owen came into the scene with a calm tone but everyone could feel his cold aura wrapping him like a gift.  Everyone could see his anger through his eyes. Everyone could see how his words held weight and should not be messed with.

"And you just called our sister a whore." Owen smiled dangerously, his eyes glistening with a dangerous spark of death. "Do you know who you just called a whore and who the hell you're messing with?"