Chapter 5

Athena was upset.

She's upset because the person that Charlie and the rest were fighting about the other day was litterally right in front of their front door.

Begging for forgiveness.

Athena huffed as she silently and perfectly hid behind the walls as her personal guards converse with her. It looked serious and she knew that she shouldn't be eavesdropping but she's worried sick! The little girl can't leave them alone.

What if they get into a fight again?

She just can't let that happen again.

"Please!" The woman begged, kneeling down in front of Charles as her tears continuously fell down from her cheeks.

"Babe, I'm sorry!"

"I apologize but you have done enough damage already." Owen sighed in irritation. He hates handling people who's like this. It just makes his blood boil in irritation and he doesn't have the time to handle this problem.

Knowing their little girl, she must be around the corner and he can't just leave her alone.

"We will need you to leave."

"No!" She cried desperately. "He's all I have! I don't want to leave him!"

"Please leave." Xavier said calmly. "You're not welcome here."

"You made Zen look like a bad person." Charles gulped down his anger. "I'm sorry... "

The woman's expression turned into fury. "Did I now? Did you find someone different already? Is that why you're not welcoming me now? Am I just someone who can be thrown away so easily? I'm yours like you are mine! That's obviously clear! Don't you see that?"

Zen cringed. "Get a life."

"He is my life!" The woman persisted, hugging Charles closer to her. "Don't you see that, idiots? Baby, babe, I love you! I would die for you. I swear on my life!"

The three cringed at her as Charles looked uncomfortable under her desperate gaze. She grab both of Charlie's hands and held it tightly against hers.

"If you really loved the man then let Charles go!" Zen barked. "Get away from us!"

Xavier and Owen tried to pull her away from Charlie but she wouldn't budge. She would hug him tightly and cry loudly, telling him that she still loves him.

Honestly, it made the little girl really upset and sad.

This woman has caused her brothers to fight against each other and the hatred that was in their eyes will forever be printed in Athena's mind.

But the look that the woman was making made Athena pity her.

Athena huffed adorably. This made it more complicated than she thought.

"Charlie! Please!" She begged as Xavier managed to finally get her away from Charles.

"Ma'am, We need you to leave." Xavier said with finality.

The woman cried louder, literally bawling her eyes out, literally causing a ruckus like a child throwing a tantrum. Xavier sighed. He wasn't good with handling emotional women, some said that he's emotionless or a heartbreaker when it comes to love.

Athena couldn't take it anymore. All of her brothers were uncomfortable and calming this woman down as she cries louder and louder was not their job. She's not a threat so it would be okay for Athena to come there, right?

Slowly, she walked towards them with a determined expression.

Charles caught sight of her first and he was about to say something but she hushed him quietly causing him to close his mouth with hesitation.