Chapter 43

When Athena walked in, she was already in front of so many people.

The room was large and majestic.

It was as if Athena's in a fantasy world.

A large chandelier was brightly lit in the center of the ballroom. It was hanging beautifully in the center. There were large windows where Athena could see the colors of the horizon. The orange, pink and purple were mixed and faded. She could see the sunset from where she was standing. The walls were like gold. It was glimmering from her point of view.

The music was dimmed down and everyone's attention was on them.

Athena's heart hammered from within her chest when a man called out to everyone.

"His majesty, King Alexander Arthur Hale and your royal highness, Princess Athena Eleanore Hale." The man shouted in the crowd.

Athena's eyes widened, her heart was racing, ready to burst out of her chest, when she saw everyone bow down before them.

Even her brothers bowed down.

(Athena was sure that she saw Zen smirk at her as he bowed.)

She saw her mom sitting in a throne. A smirk was plastered on her face as she expectantly looked at them.

Athena guessed that she's enjoying their little play time going on here.

Athena wiped away all the nervousness before it could fully show.

Alexander walked towards his throne with unexpected grace. His thick red cape was loosely hanging on his shoulders as he walked.

Athena followed behind him.

This was unbelievable. She still couldn't even believe that they'll do something as extravagant as this.

An alternate universe where Athena's in a fantasy world.

A world where nobody can take it away from her.

When Alexander finally sat down, Athena bowed in front of her parents. A smile was plastered on her face when her father ordered everyone to rise.

"We are celebrating my daughter's return!" Alexander said and the crowd cheered at that.

"Your royal highness."

Athena froze. That voice sounded the familiar. That voice was low but not rough. In fact, it's smooth like water. It brings shivers down to every woman's spine.

She turned around and saw Theodore.

His sweet smile was still the same. It was still warm and soft. His body held confidence. A confidence that nobody else could take.

Theodore Alexander King.

"May I have this dance?"

Athena held her breath and before she could stop herself, she giggled.

"You've done this." She immediately accused.

"Anything for you, angel." He winked.

Athena smirked. "When did you become such a sweet talker?"

"Ever since I met you, of course."

"I believe that I was the first sweet talker."

He scoffed. "Princess, you might be wrong."

"And yet, I wasn't wrong in choosing you." Athena saw him blush and she smiled.

"I'll dance with you." She stated. She raised her hand and smiled warmly at Theodore. "Let's dance, Theo."

Theodore sighed and grabbed her hand. Athena could see his pout as he drag her towards the center of the room where everyone made room for the couple.

"You're still the devil. You know that, right?"

"Ah yes. I know." She hummed. "But you see, this devil took an angel and wrapped him around her little fingers. Isn't that right, Mr. Angel?"

Theodore placed his hand on her waist while his other hand took hers. A slow song then started and they've started to move.

To sway to the rhythm.

He grumbled. "You're being unfair."

"Ah, ah, ah." She clicked her tongue and shake her head. "And yet I was the one who was given a surprise party and and top of that, they're all calling me princess. Theodore, my dear man, I do wonder who's more unfair. You or me?"

He sighed. "But I wanted to surprise you!"

She stared at Theodore. Yes, she knew that. Theodore loves to spoil her rotten but she's not used to having grand parties like this one. She appreciates it though.

"I know, Theo." She said softly. "And you did your best. Thank you."

He cracked a warm smile at her and he kissed her forehead lovingly as she closed her eyes listened to the sound of the music.

"Welcome home, Eli."

Meanwhile...

"Damn bastard..." Zen growled while he was being held by Owen and Xavier.

Charles was laughing endlessly at Zen while the latter glared at him.

"I will kill that womanizer!"

"No! He's not a womanizer, Zen!" Owen said sternly. "This is her welcome party!"

"Welcome party my ass!" He exclaimed heatedly. "I'll whoop that boy's ass if he doesn't take his hand away from Athy!"

"She's not a little girl anymore!" Xavier grunted when Zen tried to break their hold on him. "You can't stop this for her."

"What the hell!" Charles laughed. "Whoop that boy's ass? Are you my grandma or something?"

"Shut up!" Owen and Xavier demanded making Charles laugh even more.

Zen slumped against their hold. Tears then began to fill up his eyes as he saw Theodore kiss Athena's forehead.

They looked nice.

Sweet...

Loving...

Understanding...

Enchanting too...

"I'm so tired... " He said and Owen look at him worriedly.

"Tired? Hey, are you okay, Zen?"

"Maybe he drank too much." Xavier said, shaking his head.

"No. I'm not okay." He sniffled. "I'm tired. I'm so freaking tired of being single!"

Owen then glared at him while Xavier rolled his eyes. Charles then started to laugh again when Zen began crying.

"Why are they a Disney couple?" He asked. "I wanna have my Disney partner!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Owen demanded frustratingly. "Are you okay? Hey! The party's just beginning!"

"Augh, he's asleep." Xavier grumbled, thinking that he's too old for this.

Charles wiped the tears and sighed. "Best party ever."

_______________

If I got any mistakes then in sorry. I was in a rush and I just didn't got the time to re-check it.

Still, I hope that you guys enjoyed it!

Tell me what you guys think!

Leave a vote!