Chapter 26

So this is kind of a point of view of Oliver, the new kid that Athena and Theodore have met.

I hope that you guys enjoy it and let me know what you guys have to say about it!

~oOo~

There was no surprise for the little girl's soft and bright charisma. She just brings out the best out of people. Furthermore, she holds no weaknesses and she shows none of it. Athena would never allow people to bring her down. She's too smart to be brought down. She's practically a descendant of some kind of queen. Yes, she's a queen. She's not a princess or a fairy from a story book, she's a queen.

And as a queen, she won't let someone bring her down.

Everyone knows that.

Oliver shuddered in fear and probably in shock. She's a friend of this so called queen. It's hard to believe it, really.

A seven year old old girl, rich, famous, nice and calm, being friends with her, a shy girl. A nobody. What's more shameful is the fact that she's older than her and she's being shy and scared like a scared shaking little kitten!

"It's so good to have a friend over here." A good looking man, maybe in his mid 20s, entered with a big smile plastered on his face. He's got a tray of cookies in his hands as he walked over to their table. "My lady here would usually prefer to be indoors instead of going outside. The ones that would usually be invited is young Theodore."

Theodore chuckled. "Don't you think that that's such a sweet thing, Owen?"

Owen placed the tray on the table and laughed wholeheartedly. "I think that it is such a sweet thing, Sir Theodore."

Oliver likes the man. Owen was sweet and holds such a calm and peaceful demeanor that it kind of put her at ease.

"Thanks, Wenny." Athena smiled sweetly. That smile that puts anyone at ease. It puts Oliver into a spiral of feelings.

Jealously might be one of it.

'Oh, come on, Oliver!' She thought for herself. 'Don't be like that! She's just being nice here.'

Owen smiled warmly at Athena, his eyes softly looking at her like she's the center of his world. He walked towards her and kissed her on the forehead.

Theodore wasn't surprised of the action and was just eating his cookie whilst Oliver was shocked.

She's allowing them to do that?

Aren't they her bodyguards?

Seeing Oliver's reaction, Theodore spoke. "They're like siblings."

Oliver looked at him in puzzlement. "I-I don't understand... "

So they're blood related? They don't look alike and everyone said that they're just her personal bodyguards. Nobody told her that she's got brothers.

Theodore laughed softly and shake his head. "They're not blood-related if that's what you're thinking. They just hold a special kind of bond that could be categorized as siblings."

Oliver nodded slowly, thinking that Athena was well loved. That makes her very lucky then.

"She's really nice... " Oliver said, as she was staring at the little girl in wonder. "Athena's very loved."

Theodore hummed, looking at Athena again, seeing that she was busy talking with her brother to even notice that they were both talking.

"She is." Theodore said, smiling to himself. Being her friend ever since they were born, Theodore knows very well that Athena deserves to be loved.