Chapter 27

Mah boizzz!  I have given you another chapter! May you accept this and let it overwhelm you with joy!

Or in other words, surprise! Another chapter's here!

Let me warn you though, I think that I made this chapter very exaggerated and stupid so you have been warned.

There were some times where Zen would dream about the future.

Weird right?

But it's true!

Sometimes, he would dream about being an old man with a bunch of kids.

Gross.

He never really liked kids. He likes women. Charles and the others would say that he's a heartbreaker but really, he's just irresistibly handsome.

Well, even though he doesn't like kids, he likes Athena. Athena's the only one who could make him show the real him and he doesn't know how.

Some sort of magic maybe.

Or maybe a curse.

If it's both then he doesn't care. He loves Athena and he would literally risk his life for her.

So sometimes he dreams about the future and sometimes he dreams about Athena's future and how she'll be when she's all grown up.

So on one night, he dreamt of a horrible nightmare.

Athena was eighteen.

Her blue eyes were sparkling with youth and mischief and it was like a deep blue ocean when you stare at her eyes. It was beautiful and captivating. Her long wavy brown hair was softly blown away by the cold breeze as she stared at the far distance.

"Eli!"

Athena turned around, her smile was always bright. Brighter than any sun or stars in the beautiful sky.

She grinned and waved her hand at the person who called her.

Her eyes brightened as she saw Theodore walking closer to her.

They were at a flower meadow. The place was as beautiful as Athena. Maybe even more. The soft breeze played with the trees as it rustled gently. The birds were playing in the clear blue skies, tweeting a beautiful melody above them.

It was as if the place was made just for the two of them.

As Theodore walked closer, Athena could see the handsome man in front of her. She could see her childhood friend in front of her and she could clearly only see Theodore as her forever.

"Eli... " Theodore placed his gentle and calloused hand on her rosy red cheek as she leaned against his touch with a satisfied smile plastered on her pinkish lips.

"Theo... " Athena called out his name and the name rolled down of her tongue with perfection as the man stared down of his childhood friend and crush.

She was beautiful, he thought as he stared at her. She seems like someone who jumped out of a beautiful painting.

"You're beautiful." He blurted out, not really knowing what else to say other than to state the truth.

She giggled and turned her head to kiss his hand.

"I know..." She whispered with a cheeky smile on her face as her blue eyes stared at him.

Theodore rolled his eyes. "Always so devious."

"And it's a talent!" She huffed proudly. "So don't disgrace it!"