Chapter 15

"Eli!"

Athena turned to look at a boy with wavy adorable brown hair, his eyes were blue like the ocean and he was wearing a plain white t-ahirt and pants. He's got sunglasses placed on top of his head and the way he smiled at her was heavenly.

"Theodore!" Athena said with an equally surprised look on her face.

Charles leaned towards Xavier's ear. "Should we be worried that we don't know the kid?" He whispered

Xavier leaned as well and whispered. "No."

Charles gave him a confused look. "No?"

Owen sighed. "This is Theodore Alexander King. A childhood admirer of Athena."

Zen chocked on his drink and coughed as he forced himself to speak. "I'm sorry... Secret what now?"

Before Xavier could explain it to them, Theodore spoke up.

"Good morning to you four." He said politely, looking at them with a charming smile on his face. "Thank you for letting me see her again."

Xavier smiled at the polite boy and nodded. "No harm done. It's been a while since you've seen her too, right?"

Theodore nodded, they all noticed how he gave her a fond sideway glance while she wasn't looking at him.

Zen covered his mouth at how adorable and unbelievable the sight was in front of them.

Practically two kids in love.

All of them were at a park because this young boy who wanted to meet Athena so badly and so Xavier gave in to his wishes. It's not like Athena wasn't allowed, it's just that Athena and Theodore both came from prestigious families that's mostly well-heard and that makes some people want to take pictures and stuff.

Athena looked at him and smiled adorably. She knows Theodore's affections towards her and she's okay with it.

Theodore gave her a chuckle. "Wanna play?"

Athena nodded and the four watched the two run towards the nearby playground where other children were playing.

It's obvious that Theodore's being a gentleman when it comes to Athena. The way he let her go first when going up the small stairs and the way he carefully pushed Athena's back for her to slide.

After a while, Zen spoke up. "Am I the only one who's feeling single?"

Sounds of 'me' and 'of course' arose and Zen couldn't help but sigh.

"Young love. I had it before and now it's gone forever." Zen said, his tone was poetic.

Charles punched his shoulder playfully. "Shut up will you? You're making it sound like we're a bunch of lonely— Oh. We are a bunch of lonely dudes."

Silence fell after that.

Meanwhile, Theodore and Athena was having fun with the swings and the slides.

"I heard that you called my brothers just for this." Athena said as she sat on the large sandbox. Athena gave him a fun grin. "Thank you."

The young boy shyly smiled. "I missed you and it's been a long time since we've seen each other."

Athena nodded. "I missed you too!"

Theodore kneeled in front of her and gave her a small peck on the lips. Which surprised Athena and he sat in front of her, a little devious smirk on his lips.

He's always such a kisser. He said the it's his way of showing that he really loves Athena. His parents tried to stop him but he just can't. He said that he feels like he's making Athena unloved.