Chapter 13

Athena was playing with her favorite doll in the backyard while her brothers were having a tea party nearby.

She was a little upset when she couldn't get a tiny dip in the swimming pool but Athena was easily distracted by her playground and toys.

The weather was nice and perfect for her to play outside.

"M'lady, why don't you come here first and take some rest?" Owen shouted, removing Athena's focus on what she was playing.

Athena shook her head. "'M fine!"

"You sure?" Charles shouted.

"Yup!" She said popping out the 'p.'

They all just left her to play since they couldn't force a kid who's got a hard head.

"Mr. Georgie!" Athena whined. "You need to march, not walk!"

She then carefully plopped the doll to a sitting position and stood up.

"I'll show you, K?"

She then started marching but it was slow and she looked at Mr. Georgie with a pout.

"See? This is how you do it! One... "

She started to move forward with a slow march.

"Two..." She then started move faster and looked at her doll and giggled.

"Mr. Georgie no!" Her doll was now lying down and she walked towards him. "No sleepy time, there will be a war, Commander Georgie! No time for sleep!"

She plopped down her doll in a sitting position again.

"You're stubborn." Athena talked to her doll and pretended to hate it but the way the doll looked at her. With it's large blue eyes and its fluffiness, she couldn't help it.

She smiled and kissed its forehead. "Love you, my little owl..."

"Athena, nap time!" Zen shouted and Athena pouted.

"Later!"

"What? I can't hear you! I swear that I heard the word later, can you repeat that for me?"

Athena groaned. He wouldn't take later or no as an answer. That's how Zen-Zen is.

"Fine!" She grumbled and picked up her doll.

She started to run towards them, the warm breeze made Athena more sour because she still wants to play outside. She still haven't show her toy how to 'march' properly.

While the four was busy cleaning up with their cups and papers, they didn't saw Athena trip over with a soft thud.

Of course, she didn't cry, she was a big girl now.

Big girls never cry, right?

Instead she sadly sat up and look at her doll. "I'm sorry, Mr. Georgie."

If it wasn't for her doll, she would've hurt herself but the consequence of it was that it made her doll dirty and she hurt her doll badly.

"Athena!" Xavier called. "Let's go!"

"Coming!" Athena answered, standing back unto her own feet while dusting herself. It's a good thing that there was no bruises or whatever because her brothers would totally freak out.

But then she felt something in her mouth.

She tasted something.

She opened her mouth and took the unfamiliar thing out and she gasped. Her eyes sparkled like stars and her smile was over the moon for this one.