Chapter 25

"I hate homework!" Zen shouted all of a sudden, scaring the crap out of the three who were doing their own paperworks.

"Just shut up and finish it." Charles grumbled. "You should enjoy highschool while it lasts. If you're in college. It's hell."

Zen hummed. "So you're saying that highschool is purgatory?"

Charles shrugged. "Whatever you say. You're the one who said it not me."

Zen scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Fine. Answer me that way, I don't care."

"Yeah, you shouldn't care. You should care about your damn homework, Zen." Charles bite out making Zen roll his eyes.

"Wow, someone woke up on the other wrong side of the bed today."

"Just stop bothering me." Charles sighed in exasperation.

But Zen, being the annoying brat that he was, didn't stop from there.

"Stop bothering me." He mocked, making the older one glare at him.

"Zen." Charles warned.

"Zen." The said man said in a sing a song tone, wiggling his eyebrow to completely mock Charles.

"Stop it you two." Owen demanded, feeling a bit annoyed at their bickering. Actually, all of their day didn't start as good as it should be. A day where all of them are pissed and annoyed is something that really occur sometimes.

And it's never a good thing.

"Oh, c'mon Owen. Stop being an old grandpa." Zen snorted and leaned against his chair, crossing his arms to annoy him even further.

"He'll stop after you two stop acting like an old married couple." Xavier strained out, glaring at Zen and Charles.

Charles scoffed. "Who would want to marry him?"

Owen snorted while Xavier shake his head in annoyance.

Zen slammed his hand on the table, creating shock faces among the three. He then glared at the three of them.

"Zenriel!" Xavier warned, glowering over him. "You should watch your manners."

"Well, they should watch their mouths." Zen defended angrily.

"Us?" Charles laughed mockingly. "You started it."

"Now you two... " Owen started but his words weren't heard.

"Oh, so you're gonna play the blame game?" Zen angrily demanded making everyone's blood boil with anger at his tone.

"Play the blame game?" Charles was literally shaking at Zen's attitude. He was being a brat. What the hell. "You literally started it!"

"I literally did not!"

"Shut up!" Owen said but instead of following his order, Charles looked at him and narrowed his eyes.

"Stay away from this!" Was his reply, making Owen shake with anger.

"Don't talk to him like that, Charles!" Xavier slightly raised his voice as Charles and Zen bickered.

"You're not my dad and his not my mom!" Charles said and Zen snorted.

"But he's still-"

"Yeah, Owen? He's what?" Zen asked. "Just shut the fuck up!"

"Fuck!"

The four froze.

Zen's blood just ran cold. His little sweetheart's voice was like a slap back to reality. The monster inside of them was buried again deep inside because their little angel was here and she said the most disgusting word ever.