NOT AN UPDATE!

I know that some of you are expecting an update but this is not a new chapter.

I'm so sorry 'bout that.

This is about the new book that I have just published! \(^0^\)

Summary

Il mio bambina."

••~oOo~••

Little Luca Cleo Cattaneo lives in a dangerous world.

A world where everyone's a monster.

People who would drown the weak and praise the rich and the wealthy.

A world full of unexpected danger and surprises.

Or that's what her family sees it.

Born with three brothers and a father who could literally be Satan himself, they are determined to keep little Luca out of harm's way.

But maybe Luca could show her family a whole new different side of the world.

A world where it's not always grey and dark.

Or gloomy and scary.

Her family would see their precious bambina grow up in a world where everyday is precious.

Their little girl.

I hope that you guys check it out. That book goes a little bit like this book. She's also a little girl with her brothers.

Now that I've got that. I was thinking about making a sequel on this. Make another book for this and all. A lot of you have been asking for it and I'm thinking about it.

I kinda like Athena all grown up, dealing with high school, her love life and all cliche stuff with her family. I guess it wouldn't be about her brothers anymore but they'll still be there.

But yeah...

Still contemplating 'bout that.

I do hope that you guys check it out and tell me what you guys think about it!