Part 27

When we were both in the elevator and the door was closed, he pushed me against the wall and moved my hands above my head before he crashed his lips to mine. Moving in sync, our lips felt like they were made for each other and I never wanted to stop.

"I've dreamed about having you wrapped around my cock again," he whispered into my neck before he bit me.

I was, once again, throbbing and I could, very clearly, feel how wet I was for him.

'Letting him have his way with you after he just tore your ass a new one? You really are his dumb little slut.'

I was already well aware of that. I was a dripping mess in this elevator for Dominic who was--one--in a relationship--two--my boss--and three--doing amazing things to my neck.

The elevator stopped on my floor and he pulled back but took my hand in his and pulled me down the hall to my apartment. I pulled my keys out of my purse and unlocked my door and ushered him inside.

I shut and locked the door, taking my heels off right there and watching as he walked through my apartment to my room, toeing off his shoes and undoing his tie before disappearing into the room.

'If you're really going through with this then, I guess... You can't leave him waiting, can you?'

I felt the anticipation flow through my veins and I was trembling again. I padded to my room, pulling the zipper down on the side of my skirt and pushing it down in the doorway. He already had his suit jacket off and placed over my dresser and was making quick work of his button-up.

I pulled my shirt over my head and then took off my bra and stood in front of my boss, who was also my...lover now, completely naked.

He threw his shirt on top of his jacket and then quickly unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his pants, pushing them down his legs and stepping out of them.

"We've got to be quick, Genevieve. I really do need to get back as soon as I can," he explained as he pushed his boxers down to sit at the tops of his thighs and his erection sprang out, standing at attention and I was reminded again of first having seen him, it.

It was like I was seeing it for the first time again though as I wondered how on Earth I was able to fit it inside of me then.

I followed his movements as he got on my bed and laid on his back in the middle.

"This position might not hurt your ass as much," he said, leaning up on his elbows, eyes roaming my body.

"Thank you, Sir," I purred and stalked toward him.

I crawled up his legs and straddled his waist. I was still shaking with anticipation as I hovered over his member and felt the tip at my entrance.

He was still leaned up on his elbows but his eyes were staring in between us, watching me take him in.

I slowly sank onto him, my lubricant helping to dull the ache of the stretch. I took pleasure in watching his face as I finally took all of him inside.

"Oh, Daddy," I moaned and felt full as I sat against his hips.

When I tightened my walls around him, I watched as his eyes closed and his lips parted as he laid back and placed his hands on my hips, squeezing the skin tight.

"Fuck, that's good," he groaned.

"You're so big, Daddy. It's almost too much," I whispered and then bit my bottom lip.

He smirked and looked up at me through half-lidded eyes, "I know, Princess, but you take me so well."

I rose up and then sunk back down, rotating my hips as I sat against his again. He gripped my hips harder and as I rose again, he slapped my already painfully red ass.