Part 83

He closed the distance and pulled my body against him. His lips were gentle and when his tongue licked the seam of mine I immediately opened for him.

I missed tasting him, playing this game, dancing to this beat that we were both familiar with. Only this time, there was no winner, no leader, we were both just taking part in tasting the other.

"Hold me, Daddy," I whispered.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled at my thighs until they were wrapped around his waist.

"Now make love to me."

He pulled back to look into my eyes, "Oh, Princess, not tonight. I don't think you're—"

I kissed him again before pulling back and gazing into his eyes, "Make love to me, Dominic. Don't make me beg."

His face hardened for a moment, eyes roaming my face, maybe trying to judge whether or not this is what I actually wanted, before crashing his lips to mine and reaching to turn off the water.

He pushed the shower door open and stepped out before grabbing the towel from the hook and drying my hair blindly. I felt him set me down on the counter and I cringed at the cold against my heated skin.

He pulled my hair back with the towel, making my head tilt up and he kissed my neck.

"Daddy," I whined.

"You're going to get a cold if you don't blow dry your hair," he murmured against my neck but I pushed his chest and swatted the towel away, "Don't care. I need you, now."

He took a deep breath and I saw his beautiful amber eyes darken before he smirked, "Let Daddy blow dry your hair, Princess."

I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest, "No."

He narrowed his eyes and arched a brow, "You're so fucking stubborn."

I placed my hands behind me, palms flat against the cold marble and then brought my heels up to the edge of the counter, causing his eyes to look down at what I had on display for him, "I want you, Daddy."

His eyes shot back up to mine, "Genevieve," I heard him whisper.

"Don't make me ask again, please," I whispered, biting my lip.

He took a deep breath before picking me back up and walking us into the bedroom after having turned the bathroom light out.

He set me gently onto the mattress, my head against the pillows and I felt bad as I was getting the silk wet, but at the moment all I could think of was him: his lips, his hands, fingers, tongue, cöck.

I spread my thighs as he nestled between them, his erection having been hard since the shower and I knew he needed a release as much as I did.

He placed it against my wet folds and rolled his hips, causing the tip to slide against my clït, earning a moan from deep in my throat.

I remembered that his family was here in the house as well so I clamped my lips shut and was trying to focus on keeping myself quiet when a particularly hard thrust against my clït caused me to open both my eyes and mouth.

"Are you trying to be quiet," he questioned as he arched a brow while looking down at me.

I felt my cheeks redden, "Your family's here, Dominic."

He smirked and I felt him line himself up with my entrance before pushing in and I couldn't help but tilt my head back and let out a long curse.

He leaned down and kissed my neck, "Let them hear you, Princess."