Part 58

I had taken off my work clothes and was now pacing through my living room in an old t-shirt and some sleeping shorts. My stomach was in knots and I felt like throwing up.

If he asked me how my day went? Fine.
If he asked me if how things went with Dominic? Fine.
If he asked me if Dominic tried anything.

Would I lie?

I didn't want to lie, but I also didn't want Preston to leave.

"What the fück do I do," I asked my apartment and of course, I didn't get a response.

Maybe I could take tomorrow off and ask Preston to as well and we could spend the night and then the day together.

But, no... I had to be at work tomorrow to have Mr. Emerson sign the contract.

The phone started ringing and my stomach dropped.

"Hello?" I tried my make my voice sound as if everything was fine and dandy.

"Hey, Kitten. How was your day?" I didn't realize how much I missed his voice.

I smiled and instantly felt better, "It was fine, but it's better now."

I heard him chuckle, "I'm glad to hear that. Dom didn't give you too much trouble, did he?"

I sucked in a ragged breath, "No, not too much," Fück, I was lying already and we hadn't even been on the phone for more than two minutes!

"I missed you today," I heard the smile in his voice and felt butterflies in my stomach.

"I missed you too, Preston, so fucking much."

"It sounds like you could use me right now," and honestly if he only knew.

"I could," I whispered.

"Well, I have a surprise for you."

I heard a knock at the door and I got up from the couch, "Sorry, babe. There's someone at the door, hang on."

"Okay, Kitten," he chuckled.

I opened the door and there he stood, cell phone still to his ear, same as mine.

"Surprise," he smiled and I heard it through the phone as well.

I immediately jumped into his arms, "Why are you here?"

He chuckled and walked us into the apartment and closed the door.

He set his phone on the counter and rubbed my back, "I missed you today and I needed to see you so I decided to leave work early and fly in."

I pulled back and smiled, "I'm so glad you did. I didn't realize how much I needed to see you today."

I bit my lip as I stared into his amber eyes. He was smiling brightly with his teeth showing and he was beautiful. The gleam in his eyes said he was happy to see me and I felt a lump in my throat.

I felt like throwing up as I was reminded of what happened today. Preston didn't deserve for me to be a slut behind his back, and for his brother of all people.

He deserved for me to want him and only him and that was easy to do when Dominic wasn't around.

It was like I was two different people.

For Dominic, I was in constant need of attention, I needed his lips on mine, his hands on my body. I needed his harsh words and his punishments. I needed him to be the dominating person he had grown to be for me.

For Preston, I was playful and easy going and I craved his affection. He made me feel at peace and so serene. Being with his was easy and he was stable.