Part 70

"I want to come see you after work," his voice was husky. The same husky that had left a pool in my panties a few days ago now did nothing.

I know I had asked for what I got, but at some point, I thought he would want to bring me more pleasure than pain. There was no lust in his eyes for me that night, only a lust to inflict pain.

I shuddered at the memory; Of the look in his eyes, of the sound of his voice as he commanded that I assume position again.

I moved my salad around and picked for the spinach and chicken and tried to chase the memory away.

"Look, we need to talk, Preston."

I heard him huff, "I'll double your salary. Whatever he's willing to pay you, I'll double it."

I rolled my eyes, "Bribery isn't going to work on me."

"There must be something you want," his voice was husky again, but now it sounded like he was trying too hard.

"I want to stay here in Dallas and see how things play out," I took a sip of my water and smiled when Dominic got in my car.

I arched an eyebrow at him but he smirked. It was weird seeing him in my Ford Focus. He looked... bigger.

I clenched my thighs together at the sight of him taking up so much space in my car...in my life.

"You want to see how you and Dominic play out," he was mad now, but I didn't care. I made this phone call as a courtesy to him, anyway.

"You know what, Preston? Yeah, I wanna see how that works out too. You gonna hit me again for it?"

I knew it was a low blow, but he was making things difficult. I wanted a clean break from him, but if he kept trying to give me things...

He was quiet for a moment before I heard him whisper, "I said I was sorry, Genevieve. I don't know what more you want from me."

I put my salad on the dash then closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the headrest, "I know, Preston. Now just isn't the best time for us. I'm sorry."

I wasn't. The man I wanted was now leaned over my center console kissing my neck with his fingers dancing across the skin of my thighs.

"Will there ever be a time for us?"

I sighed as Dominic kissed down my neck to my collar bone and then into my cleavage, "I'm not sure, Preston. Listen, I'll uh," Dominic's fingers were traveling higher until they were under the hemline of my dress, "Uh... Oh, I'll have to call you back later sometime."

I pressed 'End' and threw the phone on the dash, "What was that?"

He leaned away from my body with that fücking smirk that took my breath away, "Paying you back."

His mouth met the tops of my breasts again, not pulling the neckline down to free them just yet. His fingers were now skimming my bikini line.

"What do you—"

"I wish you would've stayed on the phone with him longer. I was going to make you cum," he whispered as he kissed his way back up to my lips.

"Why are you in my car, Dominic? How did you know I was here?"

My fingers found their way into his hair as he kissed back down to my cleavage. I parted my thighs for his fingers to have easier access, but he continued teasing me.

"George told me he saw you come back after you left, but you hadn't made your way back to the building yet. I wanted to see if you were okay."

His fingers were now rubbing small and delicate circles over my clït.