Part 31

I buried my head in my pillows and sighed loudly, replaying the last hours' events in my head.

Why had Katherine turned me on so much? I had never looked at a woman the way I looked at her, never wanted a woman to touch me the way she touched me.

Could I be...

'I mean, maybe... You just like being dominated. Doesn't matter the gender. You are a submissive slut.'

I laughed into the pillow at the realization. God, I was a slut.

"Why are you laughing?"

I turned my head to see Dominic bathed in the light from the setting sun coming through my curtain-less window.

"Just thinking, Sir," I sighed and laid my head against the pillow, still looking up at him.

His eyes raked down my naked back and behind and down my legs and then back up.

"About?"

"I've never been with a woman before, Sir," I said shyly.

"Did she excited you," he asked, his voice was questioning, his posture was poised, and his face gave me no insight into his emotions.

"Yes, Sir," I whispered after a moment.

He paused and then sighed, "You are mine, Genevieve."

I sat up and folded my legs under me so that I was sitting on my knees.

"I know, Sir. It was exciting and new, but I'm not..."

He stepped closer and ran a few fingers down my neck, "Most of my submissives aren't and yet they still leave me for her."

"I won't, Sir. You've got something she doesn't and that's important to me," I smirked up at him and hoped it would make him, at least, smile.

He didn't though.

"She has many, Genevieve. She has some that are much bigger than me and that excites some women."

I thought for a moment.

I didn't want her, I knew that for sure.

She was exciting and very hot in a dominating way, but I couldn't shake wanting to see how this thing I had with Dominic would play out. I was intrigued by him and I knew he could take me to new places, new heights, that even Katherine couldn't.

"Can I ask you a question, Sir?"

"Yes," he absentmindedly ran a few fingers along my jaw and up to my temple and back down, all while gazing into my eyes.

My breathing was heavy from all the...emotion he was showing without even showing any at all.

The tenderness of his fingers against my skin, his soft eyes gazing into mine, it made my heart full and my tummy hurt.

"You don't get mad when she...steals your subs?"

"She's my sister, Genevieve and I will never let a woman come between us. She is more important to me than any submissive, any woman, and if a submissive is so weak that she goes running to her then Katherine can have them."

I took a moment to take in all of his information before thinking about my next question.

"So, she steals all of yours?"

He chuckled lowly, his eyes twinkling before he answered.

"She gets a lot of her submissives from me, yes. It does get infuriating at times, but if they leave me for her then I just have to find a stronger one next time."

"I'm strong, Sir," I breathed as his thumb gently rubbed against my lips.

"It didn't seem that way," he murmured, his face hardening.

Well, shit.

'How are you going to reassure him now?'

"I'm sorry, Sir. She caught me off guard and I was feeling needy and I have a thing for...dominants. And she looks and acts and holds her self like you and she just reminded me of you, Sir. I'm sorry and it won't happen again. You have my word," I promised as I placed my hand over his that was on my neck.

"I hope so, Genevieve. I'd like to keep you for a while."

His eyes were searching mine and I saw the corner of his mouth twitch.

I smiled brightly.

Even though this man already had a girlfriend, he still wanted to keep me, even if it was for rough and degrading sex every once in a while. I would do the best I could to keep him happy.

"I'm sorry I was feeling needy, Sir," I rose and placed my arms around his neck, my breasts pushing against his blazer.

"It's fine. I'll just have to make it so you aren't so needy all the time," he said, a devilish smile playing on his lips again and my core was throbbing.

'Again? You really are needy.'

I know! But that's old news.

"That would be redundant, Sir. I want you all the time. I... need you."

I dropped my voice to a whisper, "I think about you often."

He was quiet, his eyes searching mine, his hands running along my spine before he replied.

"I think about you as well, Genevieve. More than I should."

He kissed me then. Just a light touch of his lips against mine before he pulled back slightly.

'Feeling a little woozy here with all this emotion.'

His eyes darkened and he dropped his voice into a husky murmur.

"Tell me what you think about when you're thinking of me."

I blushed because it was a lot.

Did I want to tell him my deepest fantasies?

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes so I didn't have to look into his eyes while I gave him the most intimate thoughts in my brain.

I, then, felt his hands disappear from my body but I continued.

"Alright... Um, I think about you taking me over your desk...against the windows in your office...in the elevator too. I think about spreading my legs for you in your car, and I think about you spanking me, and whipping me, and tying me up and having your way with me. I think about having you call Jasmine while I take you in my mouth or while I'm on top of you..."

I felt the blush spread down my chest and my breathing turned heavy.

I was effectively turning myself on again.

"My, my," he started and I could hear the smirk in his voice as my eyes were still closed, imagining all of these scenarios.

"I've created a monster, haven't I? How needy you already are. My sister and I just had our way with you and here you are... I bet you're wet already, aren't you, Genevieve?"

I rolled my head back and parted my lips, "Yes, Daddy."

"We can do that last one now if you'd like to," he whispered into my ear and then I felt the bed dip beside me.

I opened my eyes and saw that he already had his shoes, his blazer, and his button-up off, his phone was in his hand as he laid beside me on his back.

"You want my mouth, Sir," I asked with a smirk and began unbuckling his belt.

"Yes, Genevieve," his voice was still husky, his pupils were blown with the amber irises barely visible.

I pulled my bottom lip between my teeth while unbuttoning his pants and pulling down his zipper. I settled between his legs and moved my fingers into the waistband of his suit pants and boxers, pulling them down to the tops of his thighs.

"Make the call, Sir," I said and took his erection in my hand.