Part 29

"So, do you," she asked once she set my phone on the coffee table.

"Do I..," I asked in a whisper, still standing in between the kitchen and the front door.

"Listen to commands well," she reiterated as she raised a brow and placed her feet on my coffee table before crossing them. She was so...cool and sure of herself.

"Yes," I whispered and wrung my hands nervously.

"And if I commanded you to get up on the counter and spread your legs for me would you?"

I sucked in a breath and was about to answer when Dominic suddenly burst through the door.

"Katherine," he said coolly as he moved to press his front to my back.

"Dominic," she smirked, still sitting on my couch like she knew this would be his reaction, like she wasn't the least bit concerned.

"Why are you here," he asked as he rubbed his large hands up and down my arms.

"I came to see your submissive. She was about to give me an answer to a question I asked her. Weren't you, Princess?"

I tensed at the pet name and felt my face flush.

'So, it works with Dominic and now Katherine...'

"What was the question," Dominic asked and I could feel his eyes boring a hole into the top of my head.

I swallowed and whispered, still looking into his sisters' eyes, "Would I listen to a command if she gave me one..."

"And did she tell you what command it would be?"

Dominics hands were now tense on my upper arms and my heart was racing.

I nodded, "Yes, Sir."

"Tell him," Katherine commanded, obviously loving my submissive demeanor.

What an interesting turn of events. You're not even trying to push back against Katherine's dominance.′

It was hard to say no to someone giving me a command, no matter who it was and it wasn't every day a girl was sandwiched between two sibling dominants.

This might've been my new dream come true.

I came back to the present conversation by Katherine clearing her throat.

"Um," I tried to think of the answer, "Would I get on the counter and spread my legs for her," I answered and watched as she smirked.

"Very good, Princess. I see why he likes you so much. You do listen, very well."

I blushed again at the praise, "Thank you, ma'am."

She looked to be a few years younger than Dominic but was definitely older than me and I was such a sucker for pleasing my superiors.

Dominic growled and his chest vibrated against my shoulders.

"Don't go there," he said through clenched teeth and it sounded, to me, like a warning.

Katherine rose from the couch and made her way over to us before stopping in front of me, "Why, Dominic? Are you afraid she'd...listen?"

'She would. Without a doubt.'

I snapped out of whatever the hell was going on and slid from between them.

"What the hell is going on here? I can't be a part of your dick swinging contest!"

Dominic ran a hand through his hair and Katherine was still smirking at me.

"Genevieve," Dominic began, "This is my baby sister Katherine. She is a Dominant, as I am, and she loves to steal my submissives. She, also, seems to think she is God's gift to women everywhere."