Chapter 45: Summer

Hello everyone! Before you read this chapter, I feel like I should warn you that there will be a love scene between Summer and Qrow later in the chapter. If you feel uncomfortable reading that content, then I suggestion you skip this chapter. Anyway, that's all I have to say for now! I hope you all enjoy the chapter!

I was careful stitching up my wound. If I messed up the stitching, the wound could get infected. An infection was the last thing I needed. I snapped the excess stitching and wrapped my leg in gauze.

"Summer!"

I turned my head to see Qrow burst through the door. He was carrying Deacon, who looked to be unconscious.

"Is he alright?" I asked, standing shakily to my feet.

"He got hurt," Qrow said, panting. "It was my fault. My damn semblance."

"Don't blame yourself right now. We need to help Deacon," I said.

"Right. I saw you fixed your leg up. Is there a first aid kit around here?"

"Yeah. I have it right here," I said, handing the first aid kit to him.

Before he could start working on the wound, Deacon's eyes opened.

"Wh... Where am I?" he asked.

"You're back at the house, Deke. Don't worry. Uncle Qrow and I will take care of you," I told him.

He gazed at us with the most confused look.
"I... I don't think I know you," he said. "Who's Deke?"

"It's your nickname, remember?" Qrow asked.

He shook his head. "I... I think I need to go. I don't know you people. Leave me alone!"

With that, he ran out the door. Qrow and I ran after him.

"Deacon! Wait!" I called.

Qrow put his hand on my shoulder.
"Let him go," Qrow said.

"What? But—"

"Just let him go, Summer," he snapped at me.
"Maybe this is a good thing. At least he won't get hurt again because of me."

"Qrow..."

He said nothing as he transformed into his corvid form and flew off.

"Qrow, wait!"

But he was already gone.

I sighed and used my semblance to get back to my apartment. It was dark when I got back. Qrow sat there alone in front of the door.

"Thank goodness I found you here," I said, walking up towards the door and unlocking it.

"I'm sorry about what happened with Deacon," he whispered.

I held my hand out to him. He took it and got to his feet and followed me inside.

"I know you're blaming yourself, Qrow. But that could've happened even without your semblance. Sometimes bad things just happen. It's sad, but it's true. Do you understand?" I asked him.

He was quiet for a while. Then he nodded and said, "Yeah. I think so. I'm still sorry, Summer. I know how much you cared about Deke."

"I did care about him very much. But all we can do now is hope he makes it okay. You taught him how to fight. Hopefully he still remembers a few of the fighting techniques you taught him. But for now... how about we relax a bit?"

I leaned in and kissed his lips and few times. Then I made my way down his jawline, and then to his neck. I felt him shiver a little.

"Summer... what are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm just trying to make you feel better. Do you want me to stop?"

"Gods no. This is feeling really good," he said.

I continued to kiss his neck as he started to unbutton his shirt. It fell to the floor, revealing his muscular build. He was a lot muscular than I imagined. He looked good.

I stopped kissing him for a bit to look into his crimson eyes.
"You really are handsome, you know that?" I asked.

I saw his cheeks turn a faint shade of pink.
"Come on. Now you're just flattering me."

I kissed his lips tenderly. "It is the truth. You're quite sexy."

Qrow chuckled and kissed me back.
"Well if that's the case... would you like to see more of me?"

I didn't say anything as I went for his pants and unzipped them. They fell to the floor, showing his boxers.

"It's not fair I'm the only one getting undressed here," he said, kissing my neck.

I smiled as I threw my cloak aside, next to his clothes.

I could feel his hand on my back as I felt the back of my dress being unzipped. My dress fell to my feet and I stepped over it.

"Gods, Summer. You look even more beautiful than I ever imagined," Qrow whispered. "I love you."

I unhooked my bra and tossed it with my cloak. And did the same with my panties.

"I love you, too," I whispered back, walked up to him and wrapping my arms around him. His cool bare skin felt like silk. Everything about him was perfect to me. He removed his boxers and gently picked me up bridal style and sat me on my bed gently. I giggled as he leaned on top of me and kissed my neck.

"Qrow?" I asked him.

He looked at me. "Yes?"

"Will you make love to me? Pease?"

He smiled and kissed my lips gently. "If that's what you want. But it could be a bit painful at first."

I nodded. "I know. I still want to try. And I want to show how much I love you.. physically."

"Okay. I'll try to be gentle and slow, okay?" he said.

I laid still as I felt him enter me slowly. It stung a bit. I winced a little.

"Are you okay?" Qrow asked. "Should I stop?"

I shook my head. "No. Keep going. It's okay."

He grunted a little as he pushed inside more.
"It's tighter than I anticipated," he whispered.

"Oh. Is that bad?" I asked him.

He smiled. "Of course not. In fact, it feel really good. I think I'm almost all the way inside now. Are you doing okay?"

"I think so. It feels pretty good to me, too. Could you try moving a bit?"

"Sure," he told me.

He started to move slowly. It hurt at first, but after a few minutes, it started to feel really good.

"Gods, Qrow. You feel so good," I moaned.
"Please don't stop."

He didn't as he moved a bit faster.
"You feel amazing, too Summer," he whispered in my ear. "I don't want this night to ever end."

He continued this for several minutes, his moans were turning me on. I felt myself getting wetter.

"Summer... I think I'm getting close. Should I stop?" he asked, panting.

"No, please don't stop," I begged him. "It feels so good."

He didn't and continued. His moans got louder and more intense. Then I felt something warm inside me.

"That was... that was amazing," Qrow said, pulling out gently.

I smiled and kissed him gently.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I liked it too. We should do this more often."

Qrow chuckled. "I'd be okay with that."

I didn't say anything else as I laid against his bare chest and fell asleep to the sound of him breathing.