Chapter 7

Brendon tied the last rope around Richard's wrist tightly, then backed up to admire his work. He was truly proud of himself this time.

Brendon had put Richard in his new dollhouse, which was slowly, but surely coming together. As if he had timed it correctly, Richard began to stir, looking around the room.

His eyes widened when he tried to stand, but couldn't due to the restraints that were holding him to the chair. Richard looked up at Brendon in confusion.

"W-Why am I tied up?! W-Who are you?!" Brendon scoffed, leaning up against the door frame as he looked at Richard.

"You're telling me that Ella has never talked about me and that you've never seen me on the news? Psh, snap out of your fucking daydream and think."

Richard was taken back by Brendon's comeback, still trying to see if he had known who he was. it soon occured to him that Ella had in fact talked about him, but he forgot his name.

"I remember hearing that you kept her away from her family. T-That's all she told me." Brendon's eyes narrowed. He wondered why she only told him about that and not how he treated her like a princess.

"Hmm, well, I've brought you here to discuss a few things, Richie. If you cooperate with what I say, then this will all be painless."

Richard gulped, watching as Brendon pulled out a butcher knife, inspecting the blade with a sick grin. "Let's get started."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that evening, Ella was studying for the test she had in calculus, waiting for Richard to come over. He told her that he would help her with her studying at seven and it was already quarter to eight.

Sighing, Ella closed her textbook, then turned on the tv, giving up hope on Richard coming over. It wasn't until she was in the middle of the third episode of 'FRIENDS' when there was a knock at her door.

Quickly, Ella walked over to the door, gasping when she opened it. Richard stood next to Brendon, a smile plastered on his face.

"Hey, babe. Sorry, I'm late. I told Brendon we could hang out tonight, if that's cool with you." Brendon locked eyes with Ella, a burning fire in his eyes.

"Uh, yeah." She stepped to the side, allowing both men to get through the door. Brendon took a deep breath in, loving the scent of Ella's apartment. 

"So, Brendon and I thought that we could watch movies. I know you have a test coming up, but maybe you should relax before you study." Ella furrowed her eyebrows.

"Actually, I don't know if I'm in the mood for a movie. In fact, you always say that school is more important. Maybe you guys can go to the movie theater to see a movie by yourselves."

Brendon glared at Richard, silently telling him to do something. Richard cleared his throat, then looked back at Ella.

"Come on, baby. It'll be releasing you from all your stress." Ella shook her head, then opened the door.

"You guys can have fun and watch movies together, but I have things I need to do in order to be successful in life. I'm going to Kamsi's and I'll be back later."

She slammed the door shut, leaving Brendon and Richard alone. "Well, fuck me. She's gotten quite stubborn."

Brendon scoffed. "She's always been stubborn." He looked at the door and sighed, missing her already.

'Her stubbornness only makes me want her more. Soon, Brendon, soon.'