Chapter 50

Ella slowly came to, grabbing the side of her head. She looked around the room she was in, noticing that she was not in her dorm room, nor Brendon's.

She furrowed her eyebrows, then sat up, pushing the covers off of her body. "You know, I'm tired of doing this, Brendon. You don't have to kidnap me to say something."

Ella heard him chuckle, then watched as he walked into the room. She rolled her eyes, thinking about how this started like a cliché movie. "In order to talk to you, I do." Ella scoffed, crossing her arms.

She swung her legs over the side of the bed, shivering as the cool air hit her bare legs. That's when she noticed that she was wearing one of Brendon's shirts and not the clothes she was wearing earlier.

"Did you change my clothes while I was sleeping?!" Brendon rolled his eyes as the disgusted look on her face. "Oh, don't tell me that you don't love it."

Ella looked at him with a concerned expression on her face. "Um, I don't. That's just weird and you made me feel violated. Thanks."

Brendon chuckled again, then leaned up against the wall. "No problem, darlin'." Ella shook her head, then stood up, stretching her muscles. 

"Can I go home now? I would like to take a nap." Brendon shook his head, then began to walk towards her. "Oh, you can't go home, Ella. I haven't had the chance to tell you how I feel about you ignoring me, yet."

She crossed her arms, putting all of her weight on one leg. "Have I told you that I don't like being ignored? Have I told you that I'm sick and tired of playing this stupid waiting game, Ella?!"

Her eyes widened as he raised his voice, which was something she didn't expect at all. "Well, you're going to have to wait for me, Brendon. I want school to be my main priority, along with my family."

Brendon narrowed his eyes, looking at her in disbelief. He knew she was lying, but he wanted her to believe that she had won this.

"Alright, then, Ella. I'll play the damn game you wanna play. If you don't answer my calls and texts, then I'll come find you and bring you right back here."

"Ok, but I would love to see you try to find me." Brendon smirked, crossing his arms over his chest. "Trust me, I'll find you within seconds, sweetheart."