Epilogue

"Brendon, I...do." It was as if the world had stopped, then started back up again, slowly turning again. Brendon's heart pounded as he watched himself place the ring on her finger.

Tears of joy rushed out of Ella's eyes as she wrapped her arms around his neck with a smile. Brendon was still in shock at her answer. His plan had worked. He was going to be the happiest man alive as soon as he was standing next to her at the altar.

2 Months Later...

Brendon looked at himself in the mirror, adjusting his tie. Today was the day. Spencer stood behind him, a smile plastered on his crooked lips. 

"It's finally your day, Brendon. I thought you were gonna be alone for the rest of your damn life." Brendon chuckled, turning to place a hand on his shoulder. "You and me both."

Over in another room just down the hall, Ella paced around the room, hoping that everything would be perfect. Her friend, Olivia, tried to calm her down a couple times before, but nothing seemed to work.

"Ella, I'm sure that everything is going to be alright. Just relax. It's almost time for you to go and see Brendon anyway." Ella turned to face Olivia, taking a deep breath.

"I-I know. It's just that I don't know if my parents would approve of this. I know that I'll be going to hell for marrying the murderer of my parents." 

Olivia bit her lip, sighing. "Well, who says that true love is between just two average joes? No one. I find that true love happens with fate. You don't get to pick and choose who you're happy with. Love isn't a choice."

Ella nodded, then took a sip of her water. "You're right. We should probably get going. I think Brendon mught be waiting for me."

As Ella walked down the hall with Olivia, she could hear the strings and piano playing the infamous wedding march. 

She stood in front of the double doors, waiting for them to be opened for her to walk through. Olivia stood in front of her, smiling back at her while the doors opened for her.

The doors closed, leaving Ella alone in her thoughts. She looked to the side of her, her heart sinking as she realized that both herself and Brendon didn't have any father figures in their lives anymore.

The man who stood by the door, looking at her to see if she was ready. Once Ella gave him a small nod and a soft smile, the man opened the doors.

As Ella made her way down the aisle with her bouquet in her hands, she looked at all the guests gushing at how she looked. Turning her attention to the front of the altar, Brendon stood there, amazed at how beautiful she was.

Ella blushed, looking down at her feet as she continued to make her way up to where Brendon was. Brendon held out his hand, which she gladly took.

Brendon leaned in, his lips tickling her ear. "You look beautiful. Absolutely ravishing, darling." Ella looked up at him and giggled. "You don't look too bad yourself."

They stood face to face, a couple inches apart as they listened to the pastor talk on and on, then spoke when they needed to.

"Brendon, do you take Ella to be your lawfully, wedded wife?" Brendon smiled, sliding the ring on her finger. "I do."

The pastor smiled, moving over to Ella. "And do you, Ella, take Brendon to be your lawfully, wedded husband?" 

Ella slid the ring on his finger, looking into his chocolate eyes. "I do." The pastor closed his book softly, then smiled as he looked at the happy couple.

"I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."  

Brendon smiled, pulling Ella into his grasp, placing his lips on hers as quick as he possibly could. The kiss lasted a couple seconds. When they broke apart, Brendon placed his forehead on hers, chuckling a little bit.

"You don't know how happy you've made me just by saying yes, Mrs. Urie." Ella laughed, placing her hand on the side of his face. "I don't, but I'm glad we're together."

Brendon smiled, grabbing her hand. They both ran down the aisle, being showered with rice and white confetti.

Outside, people were lined up, blowing bubbles as the couple ran past them, into the car that had been waiting for them.

Ella waved at the people as the car began to drive off. She turned to look at Brendon, who had a large smile on his face. 

"Now, I get the full right to call you my doll."

THE END

A/N: Hello! This has been one hell of a ride with these two books. I just wanted to say thank you for all the engagement and love on this book. Also, this is not how I originally wanted the book to end. In fact, there will be an alternate ending posted tomorrow. Stay tuned. Once again, thank you! You guys are honestly the best!