Chapter 14

Ella stood up, crossing her arms as she glared at Richard. "So, you're going to explain to me how many times you've went and partied with other girls behind my back? I'd love to hear your side of the damn story!"

Brendon bit his lip, then stood up, placing his arm around her shoulders. "Yeah, Richie. It seems pretty evident what you did in the video."

Richard scoffed, slamming the door behind him. "Let me say my fucking side to the story!" Ella narrowed her eyes, pursing her lips.

"Go ahead and say it, but just know that we're over." The words that had just come out of Ella's mouth were like music to Brendon's ears. He had done it.

Richard cleared his throat. "I-I had too much to drink and we haven't had our night of fun in such a long time, so I-I thought it would be alright to just get pleasured by someone else."

Ella took a deep breath in, then sighed. "If you were trying to make yourself look better, you actually didn't. Thanks, for stopping by, but I would appreciate it if you would leave."

Richard nodded, straightening out his jacket. "Suit yourself then, Ella. Just know that I will win you back one way or another. I'm not gonna let go of you that easily."

Ella scoffed, then turned to look at Brendon, who was glaring at Richard. Brendon knew now that Richard would end up being his next target. 

Once Richard left, Ella sighed, sitting back down on the couch. "Sorry, that I didn't believe you. Gosh, I'm so stupid."

She covered her face with her hands, shaking her head as if she had done something terribly wrong. Brendon began to rub her shoulders, trying his best to comfort her.

"Nonsense, doll. He's out of the picture now, so why worry about him? If anything, he could go fuck himself for wanting to get pleasured by someone else."

Ella forced a laugh, then took a sip of her water. "Thanks, for staying, Brendon. I guess you did change for the better."

Brendon smirked, then placed his hand under her chin, making her turn to face him. "Of course, doll. I knew that if I wanted to be close to you, I would have to change. I still love you, Ella. I love you so much that it's unhealthy."

Ella looked away from Brendon, not being able to process what he had just said to her. It was clear that he loved her, but did she love him back?

She sighed, beginning to play with her thumbs in her lap. "Ella, please. Say something." 

She looked at him again, his chocolate eyes begging for reassurance. He couldn't lose her another time. That was not going to happen and he was going to make sure of it.

"I-I don't know what to say, Bren. I-I just can't say that I like you back." Brendon nodded, flicking his eyes from her eyes to her lips quickly.

"I'm not going to rush you, Ella. You deserve to know where your heart is at before jumping to conclusions."

She smiled, causing Brendon's heart to beat faster. The longer he looked at her, the more he wanted to kiss her.

'Just do it already, Brendon. She's going to love that she has someone to fall back on after that dumbass she just broke up with.'

Brendon groaned, pulling Ella closer to him. "Just fucking kiss me already."

His lips forced their way onto hers, capturing them. At first, Ella had no idea what to do, but soon found herself enjoying the kiss.

Their lips moved in sync, Brendon pulling Ella closer and closer to him. They broke apart for a few seconds to take a breather, then found themselves kissing once again.

Brendon pushed Ella back on the couch, so she was laying under him. He began to kiss her jaw, then slowly made his way down to her collarbone. 

Ella knew that this wasn't right, but her heart continued to tell her to keep this going. Brendon looked up for a minute, a triumphant smirk on his lips.

He slowly began to unbutton his shirt, teasing Ella. She wanted to end it right then and there, but after what had just happened with Richard, she wanted to forget him.

Once Brendon had his shirt off completely, he threw it on the floor, moaning once Ella began to roam her hands around his body. 

"Fuck, baby." He pressed his lips to hers again, happy that he had a successful ending to his plan. 

Brendon pulled away, then leaned down, so his lips were pressed against her ear. Ella could feel his lips dancing around her cartilage.

"I want to see if you taste sweeter somewhere other than your lips."

Ella's eyes widened, snapping out of her little daze. She pushed Brendon off of her, shaking her head. 

"No, no, no! What did I just do?" Brendon furrowed his eyebrows, looking at Ella with a confused expression.

"We were just having fun, Ella. Trust me when I say that I can get Richard off your mind for you." She looked at him with a glare, recieving a wink from him.

"I-I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to lose my virginity, yet." Brendon rolled his eyes.

"I thought you and Richard did the sexy stuff. How come we can't do it?" Ella shook her head, running a hand through her hair.

"We never did the 'sexy stuff', Brendon, and we can't do it because I'm still not over what you've done a few years ago."

Brendon bit his lip, Ella's angrier side turning him on even more. "Oh, come on, baby. We can just let loose and have fun." 

Ella shook her head, picking up Brendon's shirt and throwing it at him. "Please, just leave. I-I need to think all of this over."

Brendon sighed, quickly putting on his shirt, then walking towards the door. "Let me know, if you need anything, Ella. I still love you and I need you to remember that."

She nodded, then watched as he walked out the door, closing it behind him.

Once he was out in the hall, he cracked his knuckles, a grin on his face.

"Here I come, Richie. I'm the only one who should get the happy ending with Ella."