Chapter 56

Ella stirred a bit, tossing and turning. She soon opened her eyes, only to see Brendon looking at her. "Damn, it's about time you decided to wake up."

Ella sat up, rubbing her eyes. She looked back down at Brendon, annoyed with him already. "Could you not stare at me while I'm sleeping? that's the weirdest thing you have probably done."

Brendon shook his head, thinking about what Ella had just said. "Not really. The weirdest thing I've done was probably the time I went skinny dipping in the snow."

Ella looked at him, a disgusted look on her face. "I didn't need to know that." Brendon chuckled, watching as she got out of bed.

"You're welcome." Ella rolled her eyes, then began to search for an outfit for today. "I'm going to take a shower. Don't do anything stupid."

Brendon rolled his eyes, placing his arms behind his head. "When have I done anything stupid?" Ella nodded, laughing a little.

After she closed the bathroom door, Ella locked it, making sure that Brendon wouldn't be able to get in at all. The last thing she wanted was Brendon barging in on purpose.

Ella turned on the water, then began to strip from her pajamas. Grabbing a towel from the bathroom closet, she checked the temperature of the water, then climbed in.

Ella hummed to herself, putting some shampoo in her hair. She tried to calm herself down and tried not to think too much about Brendon.

Getting lost in what she was doing, Ella didn't hear Brendon knock on the bathroom door. He thought that something bad happened to her and decided that it would be best to see if she was ok.

Brendon went to the kitchen, grabbing a butter knife. Once he came back, he placed the tip of the knife in the key hole of the bathroom door, turning the lock.

Brendon had done this many times before. The funny thing is the fact that he knew that she was ok. He just wanted to be close to her again.

Closing the bathroom door silently, Brendon began to take off his boxers, biting his lip. Ella was still humming one of her songs, so she didn't hear him.

Brendon pulled the curtain, causing Ella to gasp. "Brendon! What the-" He placed his finger on her lips, climbing in the shower.

Brendon closed the curtain, then took his finger off of her lips, grabbing her hips. "I wanted to be close to you again."

Ella was extremely nervous to where this was going. She didn't like the fact that they were inches apart with no signs of any clothes on.

Brendon smirked, knowing exactly what she was thinking. He sighed, placing his forehead on hers. "I'm not going to take advantage of you, Ella. I never would."

Ella looked into his eyes, then looked down at his body. She bit her lip, liking the way the water his toned body.

Brendon chuckled, lifting her head, so she was looking at him. "My eyes are up here, doll." Ella nodded, then found her lips on Brendon's. She closed her eyes, while Brendon kept his open.

He looked down at her body, imagining what he could do to it. Brendon soon closed his eyes, giving his all into the kiss.

This was what he wanted.