Chapter 23

Brendon made his way back into the party, looking for Kamsi. She wasn't done playing her part in his plan. In fact, Brendon was going to do something that would make Ella hate him even more.

Kamsi stood over by the patio door, talking to Jessica and Vivian. Brendon watched as she waved her drink around, obviously ranting about something.

He walked closer, causing Kamsi to stop talking and look at him. "I've been looking for you, Kam. I need to talk with you." She narrowed her eyes, then scoffed.

"You really think that I'm going to talk to you? Alone? Ha!" Kamsi was obviously drunk and Brendon was not about to go the extra mile just to talk to her.

Without any hesitation, Brendon grabbed her arm aggressively, pulling her into the backyard. There were a couple people hanging out by the shed, but that didn't really matter to Brendon.

Kamsi grunted and groaned, looking at people to see if they would help her. "Why did you want to talk to me?"

Brendon huffed, running a nervous hand through his hair. "The plan we had is done. Ella found out." Kamsi gasped, wanting to hear more of how Ella reacted.

"What did she do?" Brendon's heart broke when he thought about her reaction to the whole trick.

"She figured it all out by herself and stormed off. Ella's pretty upset if you ask me." Kamsi remembered that she had told him that she would kill him if he hurt her friend.

"You son of a-" She went straight for his neck, but was stopped when Brendon twisted her arms around and placed her back against his front.

He took his free hand and began to press down on the crook of her neck. Kamsi gasped, feeling her legs give out as her vision blurred for a second.

"I know every damn pressure point in your body, sweetheart. I'd listen to me and not give any attitude if I were you."

Kamsi quickly nodded, sighing when Brendon let her go. "What's your big idea then, Brendon?"

He smirked, biting his lip. "We're going to ruin her life. We're going to take away everything that has played a big role in her life."

~~~~~~~~

Ella sighed, kicking a small pebble across the sidewalk as she wandered off. She did want to go back to her apartment, but thought against it.

Ella wanted to know why she began to feel things towards Brendon and why everything he did hurt her so bad. She was supposed to hate him for what he had done to her in the past.

Walking into the park, Ella looked at the fountain, intrigued by the water and the way it glistened. She wanted everything to go back to normal.

She wanted to erase the day she met Brendon. Ella sat down on the bench, her eyes growing a bit heavy. 

She thought about Brendon, since he was the only thing on her mind, then thought about moving to a different state and going to a different university.

The second option sounded better to her and she would have to talk to her dad about it. Maybe he would support her, but if he found out that Brendon was back, he would have a fit.