Chapter 68

Ella slowly came to, groaning as she felt the throbbing pain in her head. As she tried to swallow away the softball lodged in her throat, she winced. A sharp pain erupted in her throat, causing her eyes to water.

Trying to rub her eyes, Ella had noticed that her hands were tied to a pole with cable ties. Her heart sank once she realized that Brendon had kidnapped her again.

She looked around the room, noticing the familiar blood stains on the floor, along with some of the walls. When her eyes focused on what was in the corner of the room, Ella gasped once she realized that she was looking at her mother.

Tears slowly began to fall as she thought about Brendon and how he almost killed her. She was going to end up like her mother. 

Ella gasped, hearing the door open slowly. A little bit of light found it's way through the crack, lighting up parts of Ella's face.

Brendon poked his head through the open door, sending chills down Ella's spine. "Well, well, well. It seems that you're finally awake."

He stepped inside the room, closing the door behind him. Brendon's hand went behind him, moving around the wall, trying to find the light switch.

Once he found it, Brendon flipped it on and took a good look at Ella. He clenched his jaw at the sight of her bruises on her neck. Brendon knew that he had done it and he wanted to kill himself for doing that to her.

Looking back down at her, Brendon smirked at the way she looked back at him. Ella was helpless and she couldn't save herself, even if she tried her best.

As Brendon slowly made his way towards her, Ella flinched, wincing as she had hurt her wrists. She had no idea how long she was there, but Ella knew that if her wrists were hurting, she had to be here for quite a while.

"What's wrong, baby? Are you scared of me?" Ella nodded, then put her attention back on her mom. What she hadn't noticed, though, was her dad.

Brendon looked towards where she was looking, chuckling. "Oh, I see that you've met the dolls. I don't think you had a proper meeting before."

Ella looked back at him, scoffing. "Actually, I've seen them before. I don't know how or why you did that to them, but I hope you know that you're insane."

Brendon chuckled, placing his hand underneath her chin. "That's the fun of me, baby. Not to mention, they were all in the way of what we have now."

Ella jerked her head away from his touch, then pursed her lips. "And what exactly do we have now?"

Brendon glared at her. "You know what we have, Ella. We love each other. You've said this." Her breath hitched in her throat when he said that.

Ella had known that Brendon had completely let himself go. "Brendon, please let me go. If you love me, please."

He shook his head and laughed. "I'm afraid I can't do that, Ella." Brendon stood up, looking down at her. "You have a job here and that job is to be my lover whether you like it or not."

Ella gulped, wincing as the shocking pain erupted through her throat once again. "In your dreams." Brendon tilted his head to the side, a sick smile on his lips.

"Trust me, I don't think you want to say that just yet. You might regret it later."