1.

Willow's pov:

                  I'm Willow Anne McQueen.Tomorrow is my graduation.I am finally going to graduate and start my new life and my new business.For the past six months I worked hard to bring all the things together to start my own brand.Things were still in progress but the opening will be soon.Right now I was searching through my ginormous closet to wear something for tomorrow.I was so confused.All my girl friends were going to wear something white but it was hard for me to decide since I had so many white clothings.

"Mum can you come upstairs and help me please!".I heard long thuds and here comes my mum looking annoyed because I shouted her name.

"What do you want willow?".

I replied sheepishly "can you help me find something for tomorrow?"her face softened,she just walked down the space of my closet and came back with a beautiful white silk knee length dress...."WOW" I said,I didn't even remember buying this dress.She handed the dress over to me and asked me to come downstairs when I was done with my work to which I agreed and thanked her.The dress was so simple and perfect for the event.After setting my outfit for tomorrow on my bed I rushed down the 'n' number of stairs which I thought were unnecessary in a house towards the living room.I saw my mum,dad,brother and grandma sitting on the huge couches set in the living room.When they saw me rushing down everyone started laughing.Everyone was beaming at me and I found it funny.

"What happened?" I ask giving a small smile and my dad stood up and walked towards me.He was basically the only man I loved more than anything.He took my hand and walked out of the living room and towards the front door.

He took my hand and walked out of the living room and towards the front door

*willows house*

When my dad opened the front door I was stunned to see by what was there in front of me.There was a parked Audi R8 which I desperately wanted for a long time.

Now you all must be thinking where is this money coming from for a beautiful house and now an expensive car

Now you all must be thinking where is this money coming from for a beautiful house and now an expensive car.Well my dad works for a huge company called STYLES and co.My dad is the head of Accounts department there.The company is based on music and fashion.So yeah you got your answer.But there is one thing I would like you guys to know....if you get to know my family,the first thing you guys will notice how grounded they are.They always taught me to respect others,be kind and work hard for what you want and not depend on anyone.That is why I was so shocked when I saw the beautiful car parked in formt of me because I wanted to earn that car on my own.

I faced my dad "what is this car doing here?"

He just smiled and said "this is you early graduation present darling,take these keys and go test it"
I didn't know what to say I was just staring at him,he read my mind and said "My darling please accept it,you earned it" I relaxed after hearing his words and took the keys from him.I was beaming.I took the keys,gave an tight hug to my dad,waved at the rest of my fam and took of.This day turned out to be so amazing!

Hope you like this chapter!
Update coming soon!
Please comment how you feel about the chapter or if I should make any changes.
The pictures used are not owned by me,the credits go to the owner.
—Avi💕