40.

Harry's pov:

I felt bad leaving willow alone,asleep on my bed but I had to go to my office.One hour ago I got a call from my detective and lawyers about the whole Mike situation.

I quickly got dressed,collected my phone and wallet and wrote a little note to willow saying that I'll be back soon.Giving a kiss to her forehead I left.

"Good morning Mr.Styles"Jenna greeted handing me my morning tea.

"Morning,is everyone here?"I asked.

"Yes sir,everyone is waiting for you in the conference room"

I nodded my head and entered the conference room.Good mornings were throw my way and I started with the discussion.

"So What is it you wanted to talk about?"

"Sir,we got some information about Mike,he works for Mr.Stoke,owner of a well known record label in Manchester"the detective said.

My ears immediately perked up.He worked for stokes?As in Jackson Stoke?Father of Catherine?How?

"Say That again"I demanded.

"Mike works for Mr.Jackson Stoke,owner of a record label in Manchester.He is his P.A."the detective repeated.

I then turned towards my lawyers.

"I know the owner of the record label,will it be fine if I confront them?"I questioned.

"If you want to take it to the court Mr.Styles,we suggest you to go through it legally"One of my lawyers said.I had a team of lawyers because it's necessary when you have to run this huge empire and different opinions and options matter.

"Okay,so let's get started with this whole thing"

During this meeting I got to know that Mike graduated from a business school,never had good grades but his family was wealthy so it worked,always had anger issues and the most surprising thing was he in fact worked for Jackson stokes.Aka Catherine's father.

Everything was settled to take him to court,I knew it was going to be a long process but I'd literally do anything for my Willow,I will always protect her no matter what.

After I dismissed everyone,I went to continue my work.Liam had found two amazing artists on YouTube so we decided to sign them up.

When I entered my office I was met with Liam and two unknown faces.

"Hello"I greeted shaking their hands and sitting on my chair.

Liam always calls me Mr.Styles in front of our employees or clients.
"Mr.Styles this is Hrvy and this is Ruel"

Both of them looked a bit younger than me,like two years or something.

Sometimes it was weird for me to hire people around my age,I have met many struggling artists around my age who wanted me to sign them up or work for me,during these three years,when I started my label.It sometimes made me feel guilty about my success,here I was living the best life I could at such a young age when people were struggling to even get noticed.The guilt went away though,when I realised how hard I worked for the success I have now.At the same time I try to give as much as possible from my wealth because I don't need so much money and it'd be better off to help someone in need.On top of that I have included a rule in the contracts itself that whichever artist who is under our label starts making big bucks has to donate 1% to people in need.

The meeting went pretty well and everyone left my office.I opened my phone to text willow asking if she was fine now but saw she had already texted me.