10.

Willow's pov:
       The next morning I woke up because of the chaste kisses placed on my lips.I smiled into the kiss,pulling my god like boyfriend to deepen the kiss.I would give anything to wake up besides this beautiful man in the morning.Even if our relationship just started,it felt like we knew each other but we didn't at the same time.I was staring into his gem like eyes when he spoke.Snapping me out of the trance.

"You hungry baby?"
I blushed,but fired back.

"Mmmhhmm,you should prepare something for me,I bet it will taste as good as dinner".

"Dominating huh,I like that"he winked and got up from above me.As he went downstairs to prepare breakfast I got up and went the heaven like bathroom to freshen up.I went downstairs to find harry preparing us breakfast.

"It smell yummy"

"Have a seat princess willow you breakfast will be soon served"he bowed.I laughed making him laugh too.As I sat by the dining table Harry served us both plates full of toast,bacon,fruits and orange juice.

"Fancy"I nodded my head impressed.

"Dig in baby"Harry shouted.

At this moment I realised how lucky I'm.Having a boyfriend as sweet as harry,sexy as harry,fun as harry,goofy as harry,successful as harry was too good to be true.But as I was sitting besides him having this finger licking breakfast,I knew it was reality.My reality.After my first relationship I never thought I'd be able to date again.But here I was,with this beautiful man,who was my boyfriend.I don't know how I came this far.How I was able to forget my past which no one knew about.Not even my parents.It was not anything serious,but serious enough to hurt me.How I got into a relationship right know,I don't know.Maybe because of Harry's kindness and beauty?I don't know,but I was ready to explore this with him.I had to,I deserved to be happy in a relationship and not always doubting it.Were we moving to fast?

"Are we moving too fast?"I voiced my concern.

"What?"

"Are we moving too fast?Is our relationship going fast?"I clarified myself.

"To be honest I don't know Wil,I don't know how this thing works"

"Me neither"I chuckled softly and he joined.Maybe we both were exploring.Lets wait and watch.

"I guess we both are shitty at relationships,let's just go with the flow and see where it takes us"harry said.

"True that,let's see"I smiled at him.

We had our rest of the breakfast in comfortable silence.

"I have to go to work harry,I should leave after breakfast".

"Yeah me too,I'll drop you at your apartment and then go to work".

"Okay,I'm done"I said getting up from the chair.We quickly got dressed and took off.He dropped me at my apartment and went away.I quickly showered and got dressed.Today was officially the first day of the studio.I had to get to work if I wanted my brand to succeed.After I went work work,I realised,everything was falling in place.

-Avi💕