5.

Please vote and comment❤️
———————————————————
Willow's pov:
     Today was the day of my date.I was excited but then I got nervous.I have to tell my parents about the date.I don't know how they are going to react.I went downstairs for lunch and saw my mum and dad already seated by the table with my brother.I joined them and was greeted by my family.

"What's the matter kiddo?"asked my dad.

"Umm nothing just stressed about the opening"I said

"Well,don't worry baby you are doing great,and I wanted to tell you that I invited my boss and some of my colleagues for the opening...is that alright?"

I was silent for a moment "no worries dad...and about that...umm well I wanna tell you guys something"everyone's attention was on me now.

"What is it?"asked my mum.

"Umm...I have a date today"I said
My mum smiled and my brother was eager to know about more,but my dad was silent and I was not able to read his expression.

After a moment my dad asked "who's the guy?"

Now I was more nervous than before. "Harry styles"
After hearing me say that name he frowned his eyebrows.My brother started cheering and saying how amazing he finds harry as well as my moms grin just widened.I was waiting for my dad reaction.

Then my dad said "how is it possible?My boss never goes on dates and is never said to have a girlfriend but he only sleeps around...how?"

I was shocked to say the least after hearing what my dad said. "But I thought you adored him?"

"That I do,because he's passionate about what he does and is a hard working man,but nothing else"said my dad.

"Please dad,can I go on this date"

"Well,I think you should give him a chance"my mum told my father.

My fathers face softened "I guess you're right,the rumours I heard about him may be false but darling remember,if he breaks your heart I'll not see wether he's my boss or not I'll hurt him"

I squealed "thank you daddy,you're the best"I said giving him a tight hug.I was excited about the date again.I can't wait,

Afterwards I called Amy and told her about my date.It seemed like she was more excited than me and told me she'll let Niall and rose know.

Hope you like it.
Love Avi ❤️