22.

Willow's pov:

I woke up early today with a huge smile placed on my lips and tinted red cheeks.Harry's arms were wrapped around my waist.I tried to get up but he pulled me closer.

"We gotta get ready babe,we have to pack our stuff so we can shift to the hotel"I say facing him and running my hands through his luscious locks.

"Five more minutes"Harry whined.

I gave up,cuddling against him,which had to be five minutes but turned into 30.Now it was seriously getting late so I removed Harry's hand from around my waist and sat up.When I got out of bed and tried to walk it was so difficult.I was completely sore with wobbly legs and no strength.

"Can't walk babe?"Harry questioned teasingly.

"Because of you bitch"I reply with same playfulness.

He laughs loudly getting off from bed and coming to my side.As I was sitting on the bed again because of my sore lower region harry kneeled down in front of me.

"I'll bring your clothes so you can get changed and don't worry about packing I'll handle it"

"Are you sure Harry?"

"Yes love,just stay here"

     After an hour or so we both were dressed,packed and done with our breakfast.I noticed when both Harry and me made our way out,flora was smiling at me.This girl heard the noises I'm telling you.I blushed giving her a small smile and followed harry.We were both now standing  in  front of the yacht overlooking the beautiful scenery.I was holding the railing and harry was standing behind me,his arms wrapped around my waist.Songs were playing in the background.I felt harry moving my hair to one shoulder and was pressing  delicate kisses to my neck.I had to spend twenty minutes on my makeup this morning because of the amount of hickeys Harry left on my neck.Soon the makeup was wiped off by Harry.When I asked why he simply said everyone should know you're mine.I left the conversation there.I know harry doesn't own me but he didn't mean it that way,it was just a simple statement to tell me he cares and wants people to know about us which warms my heart.

"One last dance on the yacht my lady?"Harry whispered in my ear.

"Why not mister"I smiled looking at him now.He placed a soft kiss on my lips,taking my hands.

I was resting my head on Harry's chest,my arms around his neck.Harry's both hands were on my hips.

"Do you regret giving yourself to me?"Harry suddenly questioned.I don't know where this question came from but I answered truthfully.

"No harry,I don't regret anything,in fact I'm glad I waited for so long so it was the right person and you definitely are the one"I never thought a guy could be so sweet and considerate,because harry helps me all the damn time,I never even thought a guy could be this sweet after having sex,he took care of me so well yesterday and today even packed my bags for me,how can I regret it when it was beyond perfect?I brought his head down so I could kiss him.

"Thank you"he said.

"Why are you thanking me?"I was now confused.

"Just accept it"he said with fake annoyance.

"Okay okay"I giggled.

After our talk on the yacht we reached the land.In front of me were beautiful modern huts scattered all around the beach.People were surfing and playing volleyball.Viola!Volleyball!
I am definitely going to play it with harry.

Viola!Volleyball!I am definitely going to play it with harry