37.

Harry's pov:

      My Mum,Gemma,Louis,Liam, Niall and some of my employees wished me in the morning before willow came by.When I got to know willow was not going to be here for my birthday,I was bummed.I never went kardashian crazy to celebrate my birthday but neither did I celebrated it alone.My Mum and Gemma always called me and Liam and Louis took me out for drinks but it was because I only had them as close as a family.Now that willow was in picture I was kinda excited to celebrate it with her but my hopes were crushed.When I saw her at standing my door with that proud and goofy smile,I was so happy that I didn't knew how to react.

       As willow went down stumbling to fetch up my next surprises I was thinking about what happened minutes before and how lucky I was to have willow as my lover.This girl completely broke my walls and made her way inside my heart.Me being the stubborn and hard headed one was ready to do anything for her.She melts my heart whenever she looks at me with those beautiful brown doe eyes and heart warming smile.After few moments she came in my room holding a cupcake with candle on top,with my favourite breakfast,doughnuts and pancakes and a gift bag.Did I mention she was stark naked?I was always taken aback by her beauty.In the past,it always seemed like I'd go for girls which are models or the girls who society decided were beautiful,which was not true.Willow was the most beautiful girl I had the privilege to associate with besides my mum and sister.She didn't have that perfect model body but she was definitely fit and beautiful in her own way and I was honoured to devour it.

She made her way towards me while singing happy birthday,May I add,she was not good at singing.I laughed and she held the cupcake in front of me so I could blow the candle.Then she fed me half of it and ate the rest by herself.It was funny how we just celebrated my birthday naked.She then placed the breakfast in front of me.

"Your second surprise,your favourite breakfast".

I quickly kissed her "thank you babe"
We both were hungry because of the adventures we had minutes before which wore us out.After finishing our breakfast willow held the gift bag in front of me.She seemed nervous as she did so.

"Third surprise"she smiled nervously.

I took the bag from her hands and peeked in.There was a tiny box with ribbon on top of it.

As I opened the tiny box I was shocked to see what was in there.I looked up at willow and she was on the verge of crying.

"What is this willow?"I asked calmly.

She went silent for a second but then whispered.
"A promise ring"

I was stunned by her words.I loved this girl with all my heart and this gesture from her made a tear slip my eye.She was quick to wipe it away but she looked defeated.

"Willow...."

"You don't like it?....I knew it...I should have asked you first,it's just I love you so much and wanted to give you something so you can remember how much I love you and....."
She was rambling so I cut her off by kissing her.I held her firm against my lips and then let her go.

"I love it willow,I love you so fucking much and never get nervous while talking with me....I will never judge you or the decisions you make"

She nodded her head.
"So will you wear it?"

"Of course I will,I mean I should be the one to first give you the ring but,When has anything been accordingly with us"I chuckled a bit.

"Umm...so you will give me a promise ring too?"she asked.

"Of course"I nodded rapidly.

Then she sheepishly smiled looking at me.Then she removed one more box from behind her back.
"I bought one more ring for myself,I thought I'd give it to you and ask you to give it back to me whenever you were ready to promise"she blushed furiously.