9.*

There's going to be smut in this chapter.If you don't wanna read it skip that part.
—————————————————
  Willow's pov:
        We reached Harry's place in no time.I saw a huge gate in front of us where Harry punched some numbers on the gate.The gates opened and I was faced with the most beautiful house I have ever seen.You can call it a mansion if you want but after all it was Harry's home.

You can call it a mansion if you want but after all it was Harry's home

     I was not able to utter words.We had to go through a long driveway to enter his garage.

"Your house is beautiful harry".

"Thank you love".
As we entered his garage there were almost 15 different cars standing with pride.

"Oh my lord"

"What happened love?"

"Oh uh nothing just....you have beautiful cars?"

"I also have a beautiful girl"he smirked.

I acted as if I was stabbed in heart "ahh!this sweetheart and charming harry is going to kill me".I know I was being dramatic but it made Harry laugh.

"Then this sweetheart and charming harry will come to your rescue"he commented.Now we both were laughing.

Harry opened the door of his house and we greeted by his maid.She was around 45 years old.

"Hello Mr.styles,hello miss"she greeted us.I smiled and nodded at her.

"Daisy how many times I should tell you,call me harry"

"Okay.Harry"she smiled.

"You can go home early today daisy and tomorrow take the day off"

"What about dinner harry?"she asked.

"Don't worry about it,go home to your family".

She waved us goodbye and went away.Harry turned to face me and I quickly pecked his lips.

He smiled "What was that for?".

"For being so kind".
He laughed and waved my compliment away.

"What do you want for dinner?"he asked me.

"What can we order?"

"No no,we are not ordering,I'm cooking for you,so what do want?"

"You're cooking for me?"I asked in disbelief.

"Well,yes,I wanna treat you with my lovely cooking"

"I'm already so spoilt by you"