23.*

Smut warning.

Willow's pov:
I woke up in between the night when I felt pressure to my lower region.Next I know,I felt my breasts are being sucked.It was pure pleasure.I opened my eyes to see Harry's mouth attached to my nipple,biting and nibbling.His hand was pressed against my entrance.
Then I turned to look at the time.It was 1:30am.We went to sleep after coming to our hut as we were tired.We both were sleeping naked because Harry insisted and of course he persuaded me.

"What are you doing babe?"I question moaning as Harry blew on my swollen nipple,goosebumps rising on my skin.My hands went to his hair,tugging in pleasure.

"I'm so fucking turned on,I want to fuck you"he groaned now making his way kissing down my stomach and then to my clit.He flicked it a few times with his tongue.

"Fuck Harry"I groaned "please fuck me".I begged.Waking up to see him sucking my breasts was a major turn on.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard you'll not be able to stand tomorrow"Harry growled looking up at me from between my legs.I might cum right there.He looked like an angel,ready to take me.

"I...I...don't mind....just do it fast".

Harry covered his throbbing dick with condom and pushed inside me without warning.

He was thrusting deeper and faster.There was no slow pace.My legs were wrapped around his waist.We both were kissing each other hard while he thrusted inside me.

"Harry....ahhhh....fuck I'm going to...."before I could complete my sentence I came.

"Just hold on for a bit babe,I'll finish in seconds"harry was still thrusting inside me but after few moments he came as well.He threw the condom in the dustbin besides the bed and faced me kissing my lips.

"That was amazing"I said panting.

"It's not over babe"he said smirking.

"Ohh okay"I blushed.We laid there for few minutes when Harry turned back kissing me again and ready to have round two.I was ready too.

After harry fucked me against the table then against the wall and lastly on the floor which was a bit uncomfortable but we did it anyways,we were laying exhausted on the bed.Four rounds in one night is exhausting much but it's harry we are talking about.The man got energy of a superhero!It was now 4 in the morning.We have to go back tomorrow at 10am,we better get some sleep.

Short chapter.

-Avi♥️