38.

Willow's pov:

      Finally the day was here,my charity fashion show was taking place today.I was very excited as my whole family,Harry's family,my friends and some well know designers were coming to contribute.My label was reaching heights,many popular brands were asking for collaborations,actors wore my designs on the red carpet and everything seemed going according to my plan.

I left for the venue early in the morning.

As I was strolling through the area,where my fashion show is taking place,I saw some of the workers not doing their work and that lead me to get angry.

"Why am I paying you guys?please remind me"I snapped.

Their heads turned towards me and everyone rushed to do their assigned task.I was really anxious about this show.What if something goes wrong?What if I'm not able to raise enough money?As these thoughts were consuming me I saw my friends making their way towards me.

Niall came running towards me and embraced me in a tight hug,Amy and Rose joined as well.

"You guys are early"I said.

"We knew you'd need some distraction because you always get anxious whenever you do  something important"Amy stated while Niall and Rose agreed.

"You guys know me well"I chuckled.

"That's why we are best friends"Rose giggled.

All four of us then took of to see wether everything was going according to my plan.But before the show started I wanted to do something.As Niall,Amy and Rose were looking at the runway I cleared my throat making them face me.

"So...."I started "Amy,Rose and Niall...I'd like to offer you guys something"I was getting nervous again.

They nodded their heads to tell me,keep going.

"As you guys know my label is getting popular and well know day by day,I need some help,I want you guys to work for me"I whispered the last part.

They seemed to stare at me for what felt like hours before all of them nodded their heads yes and started laughing.

"Of course we will,but what are we going to do?"Niall questioned.

"As all three of you have same fashion degree as me,I'd like Niall to work for my finance department,Rose as the head of designing studios and Amy for the textile department....so what do you guys think?"I offered.

"Hell Yeah" "oh my god yes" "this is going to be fun" they replied.We quickly hugged each other and then I turned towards Niall.

"You are ready to leave you masters degree and Newyork for me?"I asked shocked.

"Of course,after all this is a great opportunity and what are the chances that you get to work for your best friend"he chuckled.

"Aww Niall,love you"I quickly kissed his cheek.

"Love you too,Now go and see how everything is going,we will go and get seated"Niall said and after that all three of them left.

I got back to work and it seemed like everything was ready for the show to get started.